BY DISNEY

Ashley P.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried a dozen different pacifiers with my son and this is the only one he's accepted. I got the Mickey Mouse version of these (I can't find to review) at Dollar General for only two dollars, you can't beat peace and quiet that comes that cheap. These were a life saver, I'd definitely recommend these to everyone.
Vanessa E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is great for your kids to just stop crying for a while I personally hate pacifiers because it's hard to get your kid off it but if your a mom that loves pacifiers this is good they are so cute with the Winnie the poo character and it could be use for boy or girl
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
At first my daughter hated these because they were too big for her lol but now that she has the hang of grabbing things and knowing what to do with them she LOVES her piglet pacifier! Especially that it has a handle she can hold on to!
Sandra O.
My daughter LOVES these pacifiers. I bought her so many pacifiers and these were the only ones she would take. They're cheap and really cute. I definitely recommend them!
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I went with these when my little ones were born. They did reaaly good with them and used them for a while which I was happy about because they are adorable.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kids love to be stay smell I mean they look amazing the texture is strong and it they don't break easily or pop of the weather
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
I used to love these pacifiers when my kids were young. They both were attached to them but grew out of them quickly
Ia X.
My daughter is a pooh fan, she loves this pacifier and takes it anywhere with her. I totally recommend for babies.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son has Mickey Mouse version his favorite pacifiers l. I like the shape and how they have the little handle.
Kristin  V.
reinholds, PA
Got these for my daughter because I thought they were so cute!!! She loves them! I always pick Disney items!