BY DISNEY

Disney Care Center Playard, Coral Flowers: Newborn bassinet comforts resting baby; open-view, breathable mesh Minnie Mouse play yard easy-reach changer is always ready for quick diaper changes Entertaining toy arch with 2 soft Minnie Mouse themed toys Easy-view mesh sides Adorable Minnie Mouse mattress pad Deluxe organizer on Disney Care Center Play Yard keeps baby's necessities easily within reach; top shelf holds a large wipes container Easily move from room-to-room Disney baby play yard in Coral Flowers has an on-the-go carry bag Recommended for a child up to 35", or when child is able to climb out Changing station is for use by a child less than 15 lbs Bassinet is designed for an infant less than 15 lbs Overall dimensions: 29.75"L x 18.25"W x 15.25"H Minnie Mouse play yard assembled weight: 25.35 lbs Minimal assembly required Disney baby play yard, Coral Flowers, meets or Exceeds Federal Safety Standards Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Nicholle N.
I got this for a baby shower gift! It's super cute! It was a little difficult to put together for me at 7 months pregnant but I did it! She is not 7 months old and sleeps in it all the time. I don't EVER use the changing table though (I thought I would) the only this is that the diaper storage thing isn't sturdy so when I put diapers, wipes, lotion and butt cream it hangs down so I don't put anything in there but diapers since they are extremely light weight! It's kind of a disappointment for a $100, I wish I could have returned it or got something else but it's really cute but I'd rather have something safe and sturdy!!!
Stacy C.
Senath, MO
My daughter got two pack and plays for my baby shower and I liked both of them but, I seemed to like this one more because of the storage options! It is a great product and she still uses it to
This day! She loves playing with the Minnie Mouses hanging up top!! Even though it is a good product it is kind of hard to put together and take apart! Especially it gets difficult if you try to take it from one room to another if it does not fit through the doors!