Disney Baby Infant Girl's Doc McStuffins Umbrella Stroller - DOREL JUVENILE GROUP

BY DISNEY

Tote your little one in cute, comfortable style with this Doc McStuffins infant girl's umbrella stroller by Disney. Comfort grip handles and dual rear foot breaks give you total control of her ride, and a lap belt keeps her safe and secure. The umbrella canopy shields her from the sun so she can enjoy her stroll to the fullest. Swivel wheels and a compact design make this stroller easy to maneuver, even on city sidewalks. This stroller folds for easy travel and storage, too. see more...

Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Umbrella strollers are the best for quick trips or if you don't have a lot of space for a huge fold out stroller. This one is perfect and cute with the friendly Doc McStuffin face!
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
This product is durable and oh so cute. My grandchildren like to put the dog in it and push her around. So us enjoyable all around.
Maria M.
Lincoln Park, MI
I would like to buy this for my daughter because shes in love with doc but cant find it in any stores close to my house
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I hate these strollers. We have a jogging stroller so i can go exercise with my daughter and she loves it.