Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper

by Disney

The Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper includes 13+ engaging toys and activities for your little adventurer! The Nemo rollerball inspires baby's senses with lights, melodies, rattling beads and all your favorite Nemo characters. Bruce the friendly shark is a ratchet toy with a mouthful of colorful beads. Squirt's interactive tummy has keys that light up and play ocean-themed tunes. A perky puffer fish includes a mirror for self-discovery alongside a toy tray and starfish-shaped teether. Mr. Ray completes the ocean ambience and Tad and Pearl characters are removable for take-a-long fun. A spinning Sheldon toy and bead chaser Dory round out the cast of beloved Nemo characters! The high seat back provides extra support for your baby and with a seat that rotates 360 degrees, there's ocean fun in every direction! Four height adjustment options are available to grow with baby. Let baby explore the ocean with Nemo and his friends! Disney Baby products bring imagination to everyday moments. They reflect Disney Baby's storytelling heritage by incorporating classic characters that remind parents of their own childhood. These baby products are designed to support the emotional connection between parent and baby through age appropriate stories, adorable character engagement, and a cozy, nurturing environment. But best of all, Disney products connect you and your little wonder through your own childhood memories and the bright new ones you make together. Day by day. Laugh by laugh. Wonder by wonder. 13+ engaging toys and activities Nemo rollerball toy station with dancing lights and ocean sounds Interactive Squirt themed piano Tad and Pearl characters remove from Mr. Ray for take-along fun 1 starfish shaped link loop for adding baby's favorite toys Unique jumping platform has 4 height adjustments to grow with baby High seat back provides additional support Seat rotates 360° for easy access to all toys Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Unisex.

Pros and cons to this?
Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper ? Has anyone tried this, and what was your thoughts? I'm looking to find something for my 4 month old.
How old was your little one when you introduced this to them?
Start your review of Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper!
Knox
When your kids are strong enough and ready to use these they are amazing so many toys to play with while sitting in there very bouncy and comfortable to have them kids in for a long period of time. Alot of kinds of these have wheels so when they start to move their legs in a walking motion it will move helping the kid move around instead of being in one place! I highly recommend to any parent!
Waltham, MA
Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Gabrielle S.
Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Gabrielle S.
This bouncer has been his favorite thing since he was about 3 months old! He loves playing with all the little toys and hits the buttons for music over and over again. It has 4 adjustable hights which is great because this baby has grown more than anyone could have expected. I highly recommend this to anyone that has an extremely active baby! I put it in front of a mirror for a little extra entertainment and he goes wild. ALSO the teddy bear he has is from cuddle and kind Every doll feeds 10 children! They are all hand made and super soft! I have a very picky baby when it comes to toys and this helps out a good cause! I wish I could tag the company but I couldn't find it. Cuddleandkind
Blissfield, MI
My daughter LOVED this jumper. There are so many things to play with and interact with. The height settings are perfect as well. The seat goes high enough to support the back so your child is not slouching or falling forward. We loved this jumper and will continue to use it for the next baby
farmer city
I used this for both of my kids and both of them have loved it! It has so many different activities to keep them entertained. I feel as if this helped my daughter sitting up better and I reccomend this to everyone!Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper
Pt Charlotte, FL
Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Abby  .
Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Abby  .
My baby girl is obsessed with her Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper! There are lots of toys to play with and fun sounds. She loves to jump in it and play with all the different toys (and chew on them) 😂 I highly recommend this jumper for any baby!
Las Vegas, NV
We got a lot of use out of this, we got it from a friend who’s baby grew out of it; my daughter used it then my son! It was still in great shape that we passed it down to another child! Super fun!
San Jacinto, CA
Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by maribel G.
I LOVE this jumper and so does my 8 month old! The finding nemo theme is very cute and there are many activities for baby. The height can be adjusted which is great. I recommend this jumper!
Pine City, MN
This has been a huge staple in our house for our babies. We are Disney freaks at our house so of course anything Disney is a win. I love all of the fun colors and toys that come along with this activity jumper. Anyone who comes over compliments this jumper and the babies seem to be so excited and occupied while inside. I use this still for my 15 month old from time to time if Mommy needs to get some housework done and he still loves it! Highly recommend.
Grand Rapids, MI
Our absolute favorite. Our 6 month old could jump in this all day of we let her. Shes been using this since she was 3 months old (since she could hold her head up) and cannot get enough! She cracks up while jumping, loves all of the accessories. So happy with our purchase.
Disney Baby Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper uploaded by Holly S.
This jumper was a GOD sent to us! A friend of ours gave us this jumper and we all loved it in so many ways. First because it is Disney! We love Disney at our house. I also loved all the interactive things that came with it. There were so many thing for her to play with. I loved that the seat rotated so she could be at any direction if she wanted. I loved it had music and light (so did she). I liked it was comfortable for her and also light weight to carry in other rooms in the house. I was also easy to clean especially with nasty messes. I totally recommend this to any parent!!