Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesDisney
Baby 3 Pack 8 Ounce Bottles Mickey Mouse - THE FIRST YEARS, INC

Disney Baby 3 Pack 8 Ounce Bottles Mickey Mouse - THE FIRST YEARS, INC.

by Disney

Babies love familiarity, so give your little prince the comfort he knows with this three-pack of bottles from Disney. This handy pack includes three bottles that feature a narrow neck for tiny fingers to grip and hold more securely as he grows, as well as many different Mickey Mouse images.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Baby 3 Pack 8 Ounce Bottles Mickey Mouse - THE FIRST YEARS, INC.!
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Medford, OR
Great for in the car bottles that aren't used too often. We LOVE mickey and these were too cute to pass up we love them
Evart, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this just for jucie and water when we are on the go i think there cute and great and very cheap but not the cheap cheap that would have bad quality.

Looking for your answer?