BY DISNEY

ul Great for Travel 2 Perfect for Cosmetic Storage Dimensions: 9.25 x 2 x 3 inches see more...

Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
VERY CUTE. You can keep your pencils, pens, crayons, phone charger, or/and change in this zip up clutch. It's a must have for school.
Asia A.
Asia A.
Denham Springs, LA
Love Ariel and it's a great traveling back when you have to pack light!! The color is amazing.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute, and I keep my pens and things in it but you could keep makeup in it as well.
Trishia Y.
Trishia Y.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my makeup on the go! I receive so many compliments & can carry so much even though I thought it would be too small buts perfect sizing for my on the go makeup!
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Milwaukee, WI
Very cute case and simple enough design for all ages to use! Can be used for cosmetic brushes and makeup or as a pencil case for school. Very versatile.
Sha'Keira R.
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
I recently got this, and I love it! It's an awesome size and it also entertains the my inner child.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Green Bay, WI
Super cute, works well. Not sure if it can be bought anywhere though as it was limited at my local Walgreens.
Leslie h.
Leslie h.
Irvine, KY
Super cute for any Disney lover, young or older. It holds up great and easily fits in many purses.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ariel is my favorite!!! I'm so in love with this it would make a great makeup bag. Really want this for myself
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Longview, WA
When I saw this at Walgreens I had to have it! It's so cute and works great for cosmetic brushes!
Giovanna M.
Giovanna M.
Temecula, CA
Wonder how durable it is. Need a case that will last me a while when I travel.
catherine b.
catherine b.
Montrose, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wonder if i can purchase this from walmart?
Victoria F.