BY DISNEY

ul Great for Travel 2 Perfect for Cosmetic Storage Dimensions: 9.25 x 2 x 3 inches see more...

Pragya G.
As a mother to a daughter who is obsessed with Disney, and ariel, this was a must have for us. My daughter is not old enough for actual school yet but she likes to put her crayons, and anything little that she can put in it. It's really cute, too.
Kimberly c.
Brooklyn, NY
This is super cute and just the right size for my traveling needs.. My daughter also feel in love with this and has recently stolen it from me so now I'm on the hunt for another one!!
Trishia Y.
Tracy, CA
I use this for my makeup on the go! I receive so many compliments & can carry so much even though I thought it would be too small buts perfect sizing for my on the go makeup!
Lizz B.
Bring a Disney lover who goes to Disney Land all the time, this seamed appropriate to have. For being it's size, it holds a decent amount of stuff and it's cute.
Alexis V.
Milwaukee, WI
Very cute case and simple enough design for all ages to use! Can be used for cosmetic brushes and makeup or as a pencil case for school. Very versatile.
Bridget W.
Kentwood, MI
Super super super cute case for all ages who doesn't love Ariel¿ I bought this a while ago to give to my sister and the bag has still held up
Brooklyn B.
VERY CUTE. You can keep your pencils, pens, crayons, phone charger, or/and change in this zip up clutch. It's a must have for school.
Madison C.
Anderson, SC
Ariel is my favorite!!! I'm so in love with this it would make a great makeup bag. Really want this for myself
Breanna H.
Green Bay, WI
Super cute, works well. Not sure if it can be bought anywhere though as it was limited at my local Walgreens.
Jennifer P.
Definitely cute. Would make a great gift to anybody who loves princess or anything Disney related.
Giovanna M.
Temecula, CA
Wonder how durable it is. Need a case that will last me a while when I travel.
catherine b.
Montrose, MO
I wonder if i can purchase this from walmart?
Victoria F.