Disney Alice in Wonderland - Widescreen AC3 Dolby - DVD uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY DISNEY

Tumble down the rabbit hole with Alice for a fantastical new adventure from Walt Disney Pictures and Tim Burton. Inviting and magical, "Alice In Wonderland" is an imaginative new twist on one of the most beloved stories of all time. Alice (Mia Wasikowska), now 19 years old, returns to the whimsical world she first entered as a child and embarks on a journey to discover her true destiny. This Wonderland is a world beyond your imagination and unlike anything you've seen before. The extraordinary characters you've loved come to life richer and more colorful than ever. There's the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp), the White Queen (Anne Hathaway), the Red Queen (Helena Bonham Carter), the White Rabbit (Michael Sheen) and more. A triumphant cinematic experience - "Alice In Wonderland" is an incredible feast for your eyes, ears and heart that will captivate audiences of all sizes. Languages: English, French and Spanish; Subtitles: English SDH, French and Spanish, Featurettes. "The Mad Hatter"; "Finding Alice"; "Effecting Wonderland". see more...

• I feel like Johnny Depp had to take drugs to do this character. D...2 Answers
  • "It was a little bit on the scary side." in 1 review
  • "I really liked it." in 1 review
  • "The animations and colors were very vibrant." in 1 review
Sherilynn M.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I was kind of amazed when this movie came out because I didn't know what to expect. I'm glad that directors are taking on more artistic approaches to their films without relying on basic filming techniques. I thought this was a visual masterpiece! Plus, how can you go wrong with Anne Hathaway and Johnny Depp?
a mi me pareció linda la pelicula pero encuentro que es mas para niños pequeños yo la vi con mi hermana pero a ella le pareció aburrida por que no la entendió muy bien , a mi tambien me costo un poco entenderla en algunas partes pero aun asi la pelicula es linda e interesante
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I think this remake is wonderful while of course it takes a bit of a darker twist on the original movie i would suggest it for an older audience, johnny depp of course kills his part and keeps a nice eerie feeling through out the move, one of my favorites.
julissa m.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
Pop Culture Expert

this new version is very interesting , I left a good message and a good experience. I love it because I can see it with my family and they would also love to see it. the quality of the movie is good and shows actors good reputation
jessica v.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
Honestly I wasn't too crazy about this edition of this classic read. While I enjoyed each of the characters and their actors portrayal, I just couldn't really get into it. Though I did enjoy the costumes and cinematography.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Johnstown, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I love Tim Burton! This is my favorite movie. Alice in Wonderland is my favorite thing ever, I have makeup inspired by it etc. This movie and reading the books started my love. I cannot wait for Through the looking glass.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Pop Culture Expert
Call me crazy but this is one of my all time favorite movies! I liked the 1st one but Tim Barton's retake on it is just the best. I love the vibrant colors and well, I just love everything about it.
Sharyn F.
I really love the original Alice in Wonderland but this one was a little freaky and less whimsical. I wanted my kids to experience the original like I did.
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Ove Disney's animated version better than Tim's Burton's this version has more of a classical tale Tom Burton's is more steampunk,
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Lafayette , IN
Pop Culture Expert
This is very hit or miss with people, but I absolutely love it. It's wacky and witty and tells a great story. Great for any age.
Sharyn F.
I feel like Johnny Depp had to take drugs to do this character. Do you think he was strange and loopy?