Disney Alice in Wonderland - Widescreen AC3 Dolby - DVD uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY DISNEY

Tumble down the rabbit hole with Alice for a fantastical new adventure from Walt Disney Pictures and Tim Burton. Inviting and magical, "Alice In Wonderland" is an imaginative new twist on one of the most beloved stories of all time. Alice (Mia Wasikowska), now 19 years old, returns to the whimsical world she first entered as a child and embarks on a journey to discover her true destiny. This Wonderland is a world beyond your imagination and unlike anything you've seen before. The extraordinary characters you've loved come to life richer and more colorful than ever. There's the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp), the White Queen (Anne Hathaway), the Red Queen (Helena Bonham Carter), the White Rabbit (Michael Sheen) and more. A triumphant cinematic experience - "Alice In Wonderland" is an incredible feast for your eyes, ears and heart that will captivate audiences of all sizes. Languages: English, French and Spanish; Subtitles: English SDH, French and Spanish, Featurettes. "The Mad Hatter"; "Finding Alice"; "Effecting Wonderland". see more...

• I feel like Johnny Depp had to take drugs to do this character. D...2 Answers
  • "It was a little bit on the scary side." in 1 review
  • "I really liked it." in 1 review
  • "The animations and colors were very vibrant." in 1 review
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
I grew up watching Disney's animated version over and over again and was excited to see the live-action version... I was taken back (yet not taken back since it is a Tim Burton film) more than expected.  The story line is a bit different, but you still have a good cast with Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and the late Alan Rickman as the caterpillar.  It's not as good as the animated film, but it's still a fun, more on the "mad" side.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie. I love how Johnny Depp portrays the hatter. He takes him to a whole new level. The actors in this movie did such a good job in portraying the characters throughout the movie. I love all Tim Burton movies and I think he did a really great job with this one.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I was kind of amazed when this movie came out because I didn't know what to expect. I'm glad that directors are taking on more artistic approaches to their films without relying on basic filming techniques. I thought this was a visual masterpiece! Plus, how can you go wrong with Anne Hathaway and Johnny Depp?
Alyssa S.
Pop Culture Expert
Personally kinda enjoyed it but I kinda feel like it was a little scared especially for little kids. I think this is more of a teenage movie to understand the storyline. I will say I loved all the details.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Alice in wonderland has always been my favorite movie. When I heard this was coming out I went to the theatre to watch it. It was so good. I loved how the created he characters and all the impressive visual details in the movie. I bought it as soon as it came to DVD.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert
A darker twist on the classic Alice in wonderland tale but also very good. Tim burton did an amazing job with modernizing the film and giving it a crazy vibe. I wouldn't recommend small children seeing this though.
Lizmichelle C.
Philadelphia, PA
I was kind of amazed when this movie came out, i enjoy watching it the features of the movie were great, it was full of color and culture it was a good sound track Johnny deep did and amazing work the whole movie was good and the concept was great.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert
While not as good as the animated version I still love this movie. The environment is beautiful, the characters are unforgettable and it gives a more grown up feel to Alice.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this new adaptation, it has super beautiful special effects, the performances are very good without a doubt. Jhonny Depp I certainly love him, I love all his movies.
a mi me pareció linda la pelicula pero encuentro que es mas para niños pequeños yo la vi con mi hermana pero a ella le pareció aburrida por que no la entendió muy bien , a mi tambien me costo un poco entenderla en algunas partes pero aun asi la pelicula es linda e interesante
Sharyn F.
I feel like Johnny Depp had to take drugs to do this character. Do you think he was strange and loopy?