BeautySkinBath & Bodynone
Disney 24 oz Princess Bubble Bath

Disney 24 oz. Princess Bubble Bath

by none

Your little girl's bath time will be extra special with her favorite Disney royal characters. This Princess Bubble Bath in a yummy berry bliss scent is gentle and tear-free, and formulated to create rich, long-lasting bubbles little ones love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney 24 oz. Princess Bubble Bath!
Megan J.
Martin, TN
1,023 reviews
I got this for my 2 year old daughter. It smells really good! It is really similar to gummy candy. It does create nice bubbles so she can splash around with bubbles around her. The packaging is really bright and easy to spot. It had a ton of product in it. I think it is totally worth it and she loves it!
Jessica S.
Calvin, KY
I bought this Disney Princess Bubble Bath for my daughter. I think it's a great value. The bottle is 24oz, so you get lots of product for the price. The bubble bath is fairly thick, and makes lots of bubbles in the tub for her to enjoy. I secretly use it for my own bath sometimes ;)

Looking for your answer?