BY DISNEY #9 in Movies

A cool cast of young stars is just one of the things you'll love about this hilarious comedy hit! On the first day at his new school, Cameron (Joseph Gordon-Levitt, "Halloween: H2O", TV's "3rd Rock From The Sun") instantly falls for Bianca (Larisa Oleynik, "The Babysitter's Club"), the gorgeous girl of his dreams. The only problem is that Bianca is forbidden to date. until her ill-tempered, completely un-dateable older sister Kat (Julia Stiles, "The Bourne Identity", "Save The Last Dance") goes out too! In an attempt to solve his problem, Cameron singles out the only guy who could possibly be a match for Kat: a mysterious bad-boy (Heath Ledger, "A Knight's Tale", "The Patriot") with a nasty reputation of his own! Also featuring a hip soundtrack - this witty comedy is a wildly entertaining look at exactly how far some guys will go to get a date. 10 Things I Love About 10 Things I Hate About You 10 Years Later - director Gil Junger and writers Kirsten Smith and Karen McCullah Lutz talk about how this classic teen comedy came to be, includes interviews and deleted scenes, Exclusive footage, Filmmaker and cast audio commentary,. see more...

• Two of my favorite scenes is when Pat sings to Kat and Kat dancing ...13 Answers
  • Does anyone else miss Heath ledger ? :(22 Answers
  • How do you feel about Heath Ledger in this movie? Soooo cute 23 Answers
  • "One of my favorite movies of all time!" in 2 reviews
  • "I first saw it when i was a junior in high school." in 1 review
  • "Great movie, everything about the story line was great and great actors and actresses." in 1 review
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert
This is such and all time classic! Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles never get old to me, and I could watch this movie again and again and still love it as much as the first time. I won't post any spoilers, but if you love teen comedies, this film takes on a feel like Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew, and will make you laugh, cry, feel nostalgia, and have you on a rollercoaster of emotions. Highly recommended for people of all ages!
Frances S.
Frances S.
This is the quintessential teen movie for those of us who grew up in the 1990's. It stars Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger, both of whom are amazing actors. There is just as much comedic relief as there is teenage angst and love. Of course it brought back one of the greatest classic rock songs " I Want You to Want Me" by Cheap Trick, covered by Letter to Cleo which is a pretty decent alt rock band.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is so special because it shows falling in love in high school in a different way. I feel like Kat's character is something I have never seen before. It's got a lot of one liners and a great soundtrack. It deals with love and family and friendship and trust. I think it's a great movie and really good for young girls or teens in high school. It's classic film.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Pop Culture Expert
Ahhhh....the movie that introduced we tween girls to Heath Ledger, and ruined all the pretty boys of our day by replacing them with dark, angsty "men".

A fun high-school based adaptation of The Taming Of The Shrew, this was a fun love story that left we girls with ridiculous expectations of what a guy would do to get us to fall for them.

Sigh.....
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert
This is not a kids movie for teens and up for certain parts of the movie as her showing cleavage to the class not on camera so you can see and search Parts they're talking about doing stuff to girls and not caring is not for the eyes of the younger generation so I say this would be more 15 and up but it is a great movie to watch
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This is a movie I can watch multiple times and it's good every time. My favorite scene is when Patrick (Heath Ledger) sings to Kat (Julia Stiles) while she is at soccer practice, such an epic scene. I would recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't watched it, but I really don't think there is anyone who hasn't seen this movie.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This is when I fell in love with both Heath Ledger and Shakespeare - may they both rest in peace. This movie is so great for young adults bc it perfectly portrays the Shakespeare insight without confusing them. Julia Styles is everything in this movie and the cast was so many up and comers (Hi JGL!!) must see for teenagers
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Pop Culture Expert
The ultimate chick flick. It's one of my favorite movies to this day. It's completely opposite from your normal love story movie & that's what makes it so great to me. Not to mention it keeps you on the edge of your seat laughing. It's one of few movies you can watch with your family for great laughs.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Pop Culture Expert
When I was a teen, I lived for this movie. It was completely relatable and of course, Heath Ledger was the bad boy that was so dreamy. Julia stiles also played the "hard" hearted girl that no one could break until that one guy came along. I'd say you should watch this if you're into a chick flick mood
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie so much. Heath Ledger is a legend we lost way too soon. A very promising actor with a bright further that was cut too short, may he rest in peace. And heart eyes for young JGL. I'm still waiting on my own Patrick Verona to sing "can't take my eyes off of you" in front of everyone.
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've heard about this movie. Never really watched it. Is it worth watching?
Katelyn B.
Does anyone else miss Heath ledger ? :(
Nikita T.
Nikita T.
Pop Culture Expert
Two of my favorite scenes is when Pat sings to Kat and Kat dancing at the party. What's yours?
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this funny? And worth it?