BY DISNEY #33 in Movies

A cool cast of young stars is just one of the things you'll love about this hilarious comedy hit! On the first day at his new school, Cameron (Joseph Gordon-Levitt, "Halloween: H2O", TV's "3rd Rock From The Sun") instantly falls for Bianca (Larisa Oleynik, "The Babysitter's Club"), the gorgeous girl of his dreams. The only problem is that Bianca is forbidden to date. until her ill-tempered, completely un-dateable older sister Kat (Julia Stiles, "The Bourne Identity", "Save The Last Dance") goes out too! In an attempt to solve his problem, Cameron singles out the only guy who could possibly be a match for Kat: a mysterious bad-boy (Heath Ledger, "A Knight's Tale", "The Patriot") with a nasty reputation of his own! Also featuring a hip soundtrack - this witty comedy is a wildly entertaining look at exactly how far some guys will go to get a date. 10 Things I Love About 10 Things I Hate About You 10 Years Later - director Gil Junger and writers Kirsten Smith and Karen McCullah Lutz talk about how this classic teen comedy came to be, includes interviews and deleted scenes, Exclusive footage, Filmmaker and cast audio commentary,. see more...

• Two of my favorite scenes is when Pat sings to Kat and Kat dancin...13 Answers
  • Does anyone else miss Heath ledger ? :(22 Answers
  • How do you feel about Heath Ledger in this movie? Soooo cute 23 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "One of my favorite movies of all time!" in 2 reviews
  • "I first saw it when i was a junior in high school." in 1 review
  • "Great movie, everything about the story line was great and great actors and actresses." in 1 review
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Such a great coming-of-age rom-com. It's hilarious and romantic, and who doesn't love staring at Heath Ledger for a few hours? The romance is very mature, rather than a lot of high school romance movies. It's very witty and far from mind-numbing. I truly love this movie.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I recently rewatched this on Netflix and was completely reminded of how much I LOVE this movie. It was the first teen romance movie that I seriously enjoyed - it appealed to my nerdy bookish side (Quoting Shakespeare is always a Win!) and to my romantic side - baby JGL is so cute and Heath Ledger is/was a complete dreamboat.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert
This is such and all time classic! Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles never get old to me, and I could watch this movie again and again and still love it as much as the first time. I won't post any spoilers, but if you love teen comedies, this film takes on a feel like Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew, and will make you laugh, cry, feel nostalgia, and have you on a rollercoaster of emotions. Highly recommended for people of all ages!
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE. ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE. It has really good acting in the movie. My favorite scene in the movie would probably be when a guy had the band play music for a girl while he was singing to her. And also when the police were chasing him. It probably sounds very confusing but you have to watch it.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
I like the movie but I feel as if it's not that that great... all of my friends love it and they'd always rave about how good and romantic it is but when I watched it I wasn't all that into it, maybe it's because I've seen some really good movies with better storylines. This movie is interesting but it's not that romantic and I'm a sucker for romantic movies!
Alex M.
Pasco , WA
Pop Culture Expert
I love the chemistry between Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger. I cry every time I watch it bc of how good it is and bc heath ledger is now gone, he was such a great actor. I forgot how much I love this movie until I watch it and I'm singing with heath ledger like I'm actually in that football field.
Sandra A.
A all time classic! I could watch this movie again and again and still love it. My whole family love watching it my mom said its her one and only favorite too. I can just tell you that if you love teen comedies, this film is the right one for you. You will have a roller-coaster of emotions.
Brenda G.
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is in my top 3! I recommend it if you want a good laugh. I was given the soundtrack as a gift so I heard it before watching the movie. I honestly fell in love with the music. I think Heath Ledger and JGL put on phenomenal performances along with Julia Stiles. This movie is great if you're looking to watch a romantic comedy. Get ready to fall in love with the story.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The coolest memory I have of this movie is that my mom won tickets from a radio show for premier tickets at a theater here in Southern California - I was one of the first to see it! It's such a classic and such a feel good movie! I always get such nostalgia when I watch this movie because both Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger are such a great duo and 90's legends!
NZ5114634 Emma N.
Portland, OR
One of my favourite movies! its really funny and the characters are amazing. I first saw it in my last year of Intermediate and watched it again in High School and absolutely loved it. I'd say its a movie for about 13+ viewers. I would definitely watch this movie again!
Esmeralda L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've heard about this movie. Never really watched it. Is it worth watching?
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
How do you feel about Heath Ledger in this movie? Soooo cute
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Does anyone else miss Heath ledger ? :(
Nikita T.
Pop Culture Expert
Two of my favorite scenes is when Pat sings to Kat and Kat dancing at the party. What's yours?
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this funny? And worth it?