Disney

by Disney

#1 in Toy Stores

What is the movie or series you are most excited for on the Disney+ launch?
Do you ever include pop color Disney makeup products in vox boxes?
Whos your favorite prince? #popculture
Start your review of Disney!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have never experienced a Disney World theme park and I will be waiting until my kids are older so we can get a full experience out of it.in 120 reviews
...there we got a phone call there was a death in the family and we needed to go back home.in 62 reviews
As for Disneyland- the workers are very happy and upbeat- it truly is the happiest place on earth (I can say that though as I am a preschool teacher and I love kids, but I know people who HATE kids who CANT STAND disneyland..to each there own).in 54 reviews
Ever since my oldest daughter turned 1 and my other children turned 1 we have gone to disney every year for her birthday from Disneyland, Disney California, Disney Tokyo and Disney Sea.in 52 reviews
...going to Disney makes you feel like anything is possible and dreams can come true theres something for everyone and its great in 41 reviews
2 years agoAstoria, NY
I can't say enough good things about my most favorite place on earth! I've coming here every year since about 2003 and love it every time.  It has everything a kid and adult would want! There so many things to see, eat, and do that you'll never be bored! The attractions are all very well thought out, very detailed and amazing.  I totally recommend it for everyone, no matter what age!
3 years agoCambridge, MA
I've seen pretty much every Disney movie, watched more Disney Channel shows than I can count, listened to Radio Disney religiously, and have been to Walt Disney World. It's one of the most defining aspects of an American childhood. You can always turn to Disney when you need some comfort.
7 years agoCanby, OR
What is not to like about Disneyland? We took our children a year ago and it was a fantastic experience. You must go prepared! We were travelling with young children, so it was very important to keep them well hydrated and have plenty of snacks for the day. Be prepared for a lot of breaks, as it is a lot of walking for the little ones. Get a Disneyland guide and read it cover to cover!
6 years agoMetairie, LA
I've loved Disney for years. I used to live in Southern Cali and went to Disneyland all the time. I love the stores. The products are quality and when you catch a good sale, affordable. I am a fan of the classic movies but my daughter loves some of the new ones, like Brave.
6 years agoBridgeport , CT
Definitely not a bad thing from me about Disney. Disney is my favorite place in the world! I go back the end of this year and each time I go it's a new experience filed with new memories. Everybody is a kid at heart when they are at Disney no matter what age they are and makes you feel an overall magic if you will when you go there. For me suddenly nothing else matters and I'm stress free.
6 years agoPoughkeepsie, NY
I love Disney- the message that Walt wanted to send, the great family friendly programming and movies, the theme parks, and of course the way the Walt Disney company brings a little magic to everything you do. This conglomerate could be robbing people blind increasing prices and not offering discounts and vacation deals but more and more I find them to be affordable and of course, fun!
5 years agoRinggold, GA
Disney is the an awesome vacation for people of all ages! Park enthusiasts, foodies, and those wanting to relax will all have a great time. The resorts are amazing, clean and themed. The restaurants all offer a variety of choosings for the most selective palette. And the parks are always a fun time. I typically visit 2-3 times a year. Make sure to visit on the holidays for extra magic.
5 years agoJersey City , Nj
WDW is one of the most visited places in the world. With 4 parks and numerous resorts to choose from Disney has something for everyone. Their shows are top notch and parades are fun and semi interactive. During the holidays they theme the parks with the season. Christmas is a special time of year and should be seen at least once in your life. The downside is the price of course at $95 to start. The Disney Experience App works really well and you can hook up your Magic Band to it and plan your Fast Pass before you get there.
5 years agoCincinnati, OH
Disney is the best thing that's ever happened in the entertainment business. where would we all be if we didn't watch a million Disney movies while we were growing up? I still catch my self watching Disney movies all the time. Beauty and the beast is my all time favorite. I'm currently trying to beg my friends to go to Disney world with me. Its fun for all ages and you never grow out of it.
3 years agochino, CA
What Disney company is one of the best companies out there not just for entertainment but to work for and associate yourself with a dozen only just produce movies it produces television channels amazing theme parks and unique opportunities and experiences around the world

248 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...