Disney

by Disney

#1 in Toy Stores

tax refund splurge this year was a disney vacation in june😍 so excited to go after this long year & just enjoy my time away from work! is anyone else vacationing or staycationing Disney
Where’s the best place to stay at Disney (on site or off)?
Do you prefer originals or remakes? Give me an example of a remake you liked or didn't like. For example, I love the animated Aladdin, but I also love the live action remake. #movies #remakes #Disney
Start your review of Disney!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have never experienced a Disney World theme park and I will be waiting until my kids are older so we can get a full experience out of it.in reviews
...there we got a phone call there was a death in the family and we needed to go back home.in reviews
As for Disneyland- the workers are very happy and upbeat- it truly is the happiest place on earth (I can say that though as I am a preschool teacher and I love kids, but I know people who HATE kids who CANT STAND disneyland..to each there own).in reviews
Ever since my oldest daughter turned 1 and my other children turned 1 we have gone to disney every year for her birthday from Disneyland, Disney California, Disney Tokyo and Disney Sea.in reviews
...going to Disney makes you feel like anything is possible and dreams can come true theres something for everyone and its great in reviews
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Disney uploaded by Laura E.
I love everything about Disney World. It is my favorite place to vacation. For that 10 day vacation I get to forget being an adult for a while and just be the giant kid I am at heart
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How cute is this Disney Yoda inspired set?! People are so creative these days. This one was done by Debbie's Creations in Nebraska.
Osle C.
Doral, FL
Disney uploaded by Osle C.
Para los niños es un viaje maravilloso que regala infinitas sonrisas y le da alegría a los niños
Steven C.
Astoria, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Disney uploaded by Steven C.
This brand always delivers superior standards of entertainment and service. I am constantly impressed by their innovation to entertain audiences young and grown. Additionally their social awareness and relevance tends to be head of the trends, becoming a pioneer of social change.
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Disney uploaded by Kelsey H.
Disney obsessed. Love all things Disney. From movies, toys to parks. We are vacationing here right now and so sad to be heading back home soon! Already planning next trip. It’s a truly magical place!
Bruna C.
Gainesville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Disney uploaded by Bruna C.
I love everything from Disney!! Movies, parks, stores, clothes, toys ... I miss be able to go to Disney World but I hope I can go back soon, the parks bring the magic back for ours life’s. I can be a kid in there. Is a special an magic place !!!
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Disney uploaded by Liiz B.
I love all these animated movie titles to entertain the whole family ... classics that will never go out of style ... too bad they are on VHS but still ... still and will continue to be the best films.😍💞
Amy B.
La Porte, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Disney uploaded by Amy B.
I love all things Disney. From the movies to the resort to the products, even Disney+ Disney World is my favorite place on Earth and we have taken my daughter there multiple times already and are planning our next trip. I decorate my house with Disney related items. It is the best.
Isthar Z.
Orlando, FL
Disney uploaded by Isthar Z.
Best company in the entire world!! Hotels, parks, food, merchandise! You name it! I’m obsessed with all Disney ! Never been in a better place
Donya V.
Biloxi, MS
Having Drinks from around the world when you son graduates from college= AWESOME Enjoyed a wonderful dinner in Italy the staff was awesome!

256 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dayana D.
mapasingue este
il y a un an
MaríaD01-131523 U. il y a 2 mois
La bella y la bestia , me gusta la original y el remake 👍
Mason L.
il y a 2 ans
Cynthine O. il y a un an
Descendants 1,2 & 3
Jessica N.
il y a 2 ans
Disney+ binge worthy shows? Does anyone think they will cancel their Netflix or Hulu to use Disney?
Tate C. il y a 2 ans
kim possible, that’s so raven, mandelorian
esraa E.