BY DISNEY #2 in Toy Stores

• I know this is a hard question, but what is your all time favori...159 Answers
  • Disney world or Disney land?95 Answers
Disney
  • "I have never experienced a Disney World theme park and I will be waiting until my kids are older so we can get a full experience out of it." in 120 reviews
  • "Just a few weeks ago my family was on its way to Disney, and 1/2 way there we got a phone call there was a death in the family and we needed to go back home." in 62 reviews
  • "As for Disneyland- the workers are very happy and upbeat- it truly is the happiest place on earth (I can say that though as I am a preschool teacher and I love kids, but I know people who HATE kids who CANT STAND disneyland..to each there own)." in 54 reviews
  • "Ever since my oldest daughter turned 1 and my other children turned 1 we have gone to disney every year for her birthday from Disneyland, Disney California, Disney Tokyo and Disney Sea." in 52 reviews
  • "Disney is filled with so much happiness and possibilities going to Disney makes you feel like anything is possible and dreams can come true theres something for everyone and its great " in 41 reviews
Autumn F.
What I would really love for Christmas is a trip to Disney World with my husband and kids. It is a totally magical place! We went a couple years ago and it was like we were covered in pixie dust! The moment we walked in the park each day there was only joy. Even my teenage girl didn't cause any arguments. And believe me, that's amazing! If I couldn't have a trip, my second choice would be a Mickey Monthly subscription. They send you theme park goodies once a month. The bigger, the better, since I suppose I would have to share with my 3 kiddos. Ha Disney #giftcrush #virtualvox #voxbox #disney #contest
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
What can I say. Growing up in Florida, Disney was something we did very often. My husband bonded over Disney and a trip to Walt Disney World was our second date and we go back every year on anniversary. We are total Disney nerds.

From the merchandise, to the movies, to the theme parks, to the cruise line and beyond, Disney always does it right, does it beautifully and does it with a little magic.

We have almost every Disney movie ever made. We got to the WDW about two times a year, and we have done 6 of the Disney Cruises. Service is always wonderful and amazing. They just can't be beat.
Dayana A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Obsessed is putting it mildly. I am an Annual Passholder for the Disneyland Resort in CA and it’s my home away from home. My son and I have made countless memories and I love looking back at photos of him “growing up” on Main Street. Disney always makes me remember the things that I tend to forget as an adult caught up in routine of home and work. Makes me remember that it’s ok to dream and laugh and eat handfuls of popcorn for lunch if you wish. The magic always brings tears to my eyes and seeing it through my sons eyes now is a million times more rewarding.
Deborah G.
What can you say about Disney that hasn't already been said? Wonderful company, wonderful products. And they completely stand behind their merchandise. I once ordered a shirt from the Disney.com store. It was supposed to have a glow in the dark feature in the design. When it arrived and didn't glow, I contacted them. They gave me store credit, free shipping on my next order and let me keep the original shirt!
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Disney has changed a lot over the past decade, some things were better before animation became apart of technology in making movies vs drawing the parts and putting it together. Disneyland is always fun and Disney movies are usually pretty much always good! But stop teaching little girls that the body size + aesthetic of the “Princess” is unrealistic and not every story ends happy🤷🏽‍♀️
Melissa F.
Had a amazing time at Walt Disney World. We felt like a vip during the entire trip. They went out of their way to make sure you had a great visit. You must be prepared to walk a lot and stay as many days as you can because there is so much to see. It’s worth the money to stay in one of their hotels because they are nice & clean and you will be to exhausted to go anywhere else.
Christina S.
Saint Augustine
Taking my niece and nephew to Disney World for Christmas this year (their first time). 4 adults and 4 children later...this is going to take forever to pay off. For a company that is so family focused, they sure do charge an exuberant amount per ticket. $119 for my 3 year old?....really?!
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love Disney. I loved working for the company and my time with the Mouse. I love all disney characters and vintage memorabilia. I love collecting the pins! I love the brand and going to the parks. I love Disney movies and music and the Disney channel!
Stacey M.
Where to begin on this company. Disney is such an amazing company from it movies to its theme parks. I have never been disappointed by Disney. It has been a part of who I am since my childhood. They are not lying when they say it is the happiest place on Earth.  You walk in to any of their parks and are just taken back and forget all of your stresses and worries. They also make such great movies for all ages. I still as a 27 year watch Disney movies and love them.
Shellby M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Disney is amazing I grew up on Disney shows, clothing, toys, food, and going to theme parks as I’m from central Florida so Disney was only a 45 minute drive. You can never go wrong with Disney it’s the happiest place on earth!
Blanca C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I know this is a hard question, but what is your all time favorite Disney movie?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Disney world or Disney land?
Haydee R.
If you would have the opportunity to be a Disney Princess for one day which one would you be?
Debbie S.
Johnstown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do you think there's an age limit for wearing Mickey T-shirts, sweat-shirts, etc?
leydi c.
What's your favorite Disney movie? Mine of course is frozen cx