Disney

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Ever since I was a kid, Disney has been a huge comfort for me. Whether it’s being at Disney Parks, or watching a classic Disney film, Disney will always be my happy place. When I’m at the parks, the quality of their products always surpasses my expectations, so taking a piece of Disney home with me always makes my trip more magical. I love how many more options there are for Disney ears now!! I can’t wait to return to the parks, it always feels like home and the cast members make for a perfect experience!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The Disney Parks are a family favorite in my house. We have made so many amazing memories on Disney vacations. The resorts are beautiful, many of the restaurants have delicious food, and the cast members’ customer service is unlike any we have seen anywhere else, it is outstanding. When we first started vacationing at the parks, the price was very reasonable and we watched for deals on discounted rooms and free meal plans. The prices have gotten a bit out of control over the years so we aren’t as able to go as often these days as we would like to. We also really miss the Magical Express. I’m hoping they will bring back the good deals and perks for staying on site- it really is our favorite vacation place!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Great fun very joyaable toy great quality great value for money very challenging and durability would deffo reccomend its a great product!! Xx