Disinfecting Wipes, 80 Wipes/Tub, 6/CT, Ocean Fresh RAC77925CT

by Lysol

#10 in Disinfectants

Lysol disinfecting wipes kill 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria on hard nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Thick, pre-moistened wipes with an Ocean Fresh scent are designed for use on kitchen counters, appliances, stovetops, cabinets, floors,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disinfecting Wipes, 80 Wipes/Tub, 6/CT, Ocean Fresh RAC77925CT!
Port Charlotte, Fl
These are great for any surface except mirrors and glass since it smears. But great if you dont use paper towels or sponges on counters. I use these mainly in the bathroom for sink and toilet surface areas. They work great, I know the surface is clean and disinfectant. Plus they make cleaning super fast for me. If you haven't tried them or are using spray and sponge in the bathroom, try these!
Lake Park, GA
I have asthma so I have to be careful what chemicals and scents to be around and wipes tend to be a safer route. Lysol has the best smelling wipes and they are super durable. One wipe will go a long way, which I like so I’m not running through a whole thing like tissue when cleaning the kitchen or bathroom.
Ontario, CA
These wipes are great but I might like the Clorox ones way more as they are stronger and I feel like germs are killed more effectively and I feel rest assured. These are a great alternative too though for a quick pick me up for germs if you don’t want the strong bleach smell and danger around kids
Torrington , CT
I like wiping everything down with Lysol disinfecting wipes because it gives me a little peace of mind that 99.9 of germs are being taken away from whatever I’m cleaning. This smells good and it gets the job done. It’s also affordable depending where you buy it from.
Love using these to wipe up a mess, very pleasant scent & easy to use! They seem to last forever & they’re very affordable! I would definitely continue to buy these...I don’t like being sick, I have kids & I love a clean, nice smelling house! Would keep buying & recommend!
Monroe, NJ
Love the smell of these. Each wipe is just wet enough to do it's job. I've used wipes that were dripping wet and would cause me to go over the area again with a paper towel to dry it off. This caused way too much work. These are perfect to get the job done!
Pablo, MT
I sent these with my kid to school this year. So far he hasn’t come home super sick because you know how kids are with germs. I also use these at home. I love the scent. It’s not overpowering. The price point to them is amazing. I would totally buy them again.
Fayetteville
After having a child disinfecting wipes have been our best friend. Especially now that he goes to daycare/preschool and the kids usually have a lot of germs. I wipe down his car seat is curb pretty much anything that he touches her other kids touch
new jersey
Lo uso por que tengo mascotas y para limpiar lo que ellos hacen es perfecto!! Existen estos que vienen como 5 y pagas 4 y me parece perfecto. La verdad es que valen la pena y duran mucho. Pero lo más iimportante ya que siempre permanecen húmedos!!!
Spring Hill, FL
these are my absolute favorite disinfecting wipes ever. they are a little rough so you can scrub something off if needed and they're wet enough to cover big surfaces with just one wipe. i love the scent and i'd definitely recommend these!