Disinfecting Wipes

by Lemishine

Clean and disinfect in one step

Do you have to keep the area wet for 10 minutes to disinfect properly like other wipes?
How do these compare to other disinfect wipes?
Start your review of Disinfecting Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
April S.
Piketon, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by April S.
I’ve fallen in love with these wipes and I probably use them on way more things than I should. All my door knobs and handles around the house gets wiped down daily. They do not have a harsh chemical smell and just flat out smells amazing.
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Veronica L.
These wipes are a great way to quickly disinfect an area such as the kitchen counter. Says it disinfects 99.9% of bacteria and viruses which is great right now. The smell is very very mild. The ingredients seem very clean. They seem a little thing as opposed to other wipes I have tried.
Leah B.
Lake Placid, FL
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Leah B.
I really am happy I was given the chance to try and review this ,I clean houses , and latley the smell of harsh chemicals have given me asthma and my lungs will hurt so bad.... these (and this brand) don't irritate me the smell is light and pleasant and I really feel they do the job well I would recommend giving them a try, I will continue buying this product
Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Ashlee C.
I really enjoyed this VoxBox! Firstly, I looooove to clean & secondly as I become more eco-aware most of my cleaning products are as well! No more harsh chemicals for this gal 😀 With ALL of LemiShine’s products the smell is devine~ who doesn’t love the smell of freshly scented lemons? It doesn’t smell processed either! Straight up Lemi-fresh (pun intended!). I took one ⭐️ off cuz these were a little hard to read even when I thread it through the teeth it still managed to either pull out a dozen or rip 1-2 1/2 sheets at a time~ that was kinda annoying but definitely not a deal breaker for me as it does its job VERY well! Everything looked sparkly clean & again my house smelled like fresh picked lemons~ WIN WIN to me!
Renee L.
El Cajon, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Renee L.
The box was wet and the wipes open, but I was still able to use them. I gave dad one to try and his wipe stayed moist for over a half hour. I cleaned down the walls, doors, light switches, counters, cabinets, stove, and floor. The scent is great and they clean wonderfully. I just wish they were a little more durable. These wipes are wonderful & I would buy them. Highly recommend.
Yadira R.
Ramsey, NJ
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Yadira R.
I love that they are disinfectant especially during this time! They are non bleach but they do smell bad. I put some soap so it doesn’t smelll as much but they work like your og wipes. Cant wait to try the sprayers
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Estela D.
I've been testing these wipes all over the house trying to find the best use for them. They clean and disinfect my granite counters fine. I used them on my glossy cabinets and they cleaned the dirt, but left streaks. I tried them on my stove and microwave and couldn't believe how well it cleaned up grease with very little effort. The scent on these are very citrusy. Definitely recommend wearing cleaning gloves while handling these wipes. I will definitely be repurchasing these again In the future.
Marcus E.
Temple Hills, MD
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Marcus E.
Nothing extraordinary about these wipes, but they get the job done. You don't have to do a lot of scrubbing (no elbow grease required). There isn't much of a lemon scent to it, but it cleans well. It does leave behind streaks
Gloria M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Gloria M.
I love the convenience of a wipe. Makes cleaning certain messes easier. These worked great for me and I loved the scent.
Rosa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Rosa C.
Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Rosa C.
the wipes are very practical and easy to use I loved having them close to clean my vanity since I constantly leave makeup and a wide variety of products and since they go directly to my face I like that this clean and disinfected has an aroma I would say to lemon 🍋 not unpleasant and they do a very good job highly recommended 👌👍 thank you lemi shine for letting me try it 😉