BY AJAX

Ajax with Aloe Dish Liquid removes grease from dishes and eliminates tough food residue. Experience the powerful cleaning of Ajax that leaves your dishes sparkling clean. see more...

Dianna L.
Super cheap and affordable. It gets the job done and the scent is great. It's the best price out there and the quality is pretty good too. I would recommend to anybody needing something on a budget.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Lmotive s.
Piedmont
I usually use it when the cleaning machine is overload. I have always had a good experience with it because it cleans fast and efficient. I really recommend it.
Allison W.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Ajax is an all around good cleaner. Easily washes away anything on dishes/pans. Smell isn't always the best but it works well so I'm not picky.
Shanah F.
bethel springs
Ajax is great on dishes and also disinfecting your dishes! It smells great and doesn't leave your hands itchy or soggy feeling
Diana C.
pasadena
Leaves my dishes clean super clean very nice and affordable soap I like it and very effective totally recommend it
Aliya R.
My dad loves Ajax. It cuts grease super well and leaves dishes clean with no residue. Affordable and effective!
Steph W.
Maspeth
Cleans my dishes, like it should. Don’t have to use a ton of product for results, which is appreciated.
Vanessa C.
I love this dish soap because it smells great, is thought on grease but is also gentle on hands.
Gabriela a.
Dallas
Very easy to use , love the scent it has after I clean up . Love this brand highly rrecommend