Discover uploaded by Will A.

BY DISCOVER

• I would love to know what would be a perfect credit card,...2 Answers
  • It is true that card after one year make you pay to per m...1 Answers
  • What type(s) of Discover cards have you owned?6 Answers
Discover

Start your review of Discover!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Credit cards, even the free ones, offer unlimited perks such as 1% cashback on purchases plus specials of the month, along with 5% cashback for seasonal purchases. " in 20 reviews
  • "Although not accepted everywhere, they have great customer service and keep a close watch for credit and identity theft." in 15 reviews
  • "Perfect for college students and first credit card users because they offer a platform for us to get our credit built up!" in 6 reviews
  • "Discover has great cash back opportunities, cash advances from ATMs, no international fees, FICO credit score, and more." in 3 reviews
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN
I like the 5% cashback but I don't like that it changes so frequently. It is sometimes really hard to keep up with what qualifies for the 5% cashback at times. I have a student card, so there is no extra charge just for having the card. I have recommended it in the past.
ML B.
I've had the Discover More card since it came out in the 80's!  Great customer service, wonderful website, high security, fabulous cashback program!  BTW, you can link the cashback rewards to your Amazon account!  Highly recommend this card!
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
Great card to have. There App is very easy to use. It's nice when you call support you actually talk to someone in the UnitedStates. I Highly recommend this card to have in your life and wallet.
Emily M.
Cleveland, Ohio
Discover has the best customer service I have ever encountered for a card service. They are polite, happy to help and prompt. I love my rewards and cash back on things I'd buy otherwise.
Michelle F.
Stillwater, OK
Always great customer service and easy to work with if you have any issues with your account. They dont love giving credit line increases but they do offer them every once in a while.
Tammy B.
Danville
Good card. Always has low interest offer or zero transfer options.  Good card for a beginner or student.  For a student account it should offer a training program for debt using credit cards.
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
I have had a discover credit card for almost five years now. It's okay, i just don't receive any rewards like other credit card companies offer. I think I'm going to cancel it soon because I feel like I can be gaining rewards with another company.
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
There is excellent cash back on with this credit card. Everyone doesn't accept Discover but I appreciate the card for what it's worth. The app that accompanies the card is easy to use.
Michael B.
San Marcos, TX
I enjoy my Discover Card. I love the perks and cash back offers they give me. The Discover deals help me save money at my favorite retailers, not online online, but in store as well.
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
The customer service is wonderful! Great benefits and extras. This is a great company and loves there customers. There app is really easy to use and have so much helpful information and benefits
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
What type(s) of Discover cards have you owned?
Lucie L.
Bourget, ON
I would love to know what would be a perfect credit card, and by all means lets be reasonable lol....what could they offer you that would make you happy that all other credit card don t offer us? Thank you for listening... by Lucie Lavigne
Juliana k.
Minneapolis, MN
It is true that card after one year make you pay to per month some Tax / annual tax ?!