Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card uploaded by JUDY K.Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card uploaded by kenya l.

BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Discover matches all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year - automatically. Only for new cardmembers.
  • 2% cash back at restaurants and gas stations on up to $1,000 in combined purchases every quarter—no sign-ups needed. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
  • Good Grades Rewards: $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
  • No annual fee. No late fee on first late payment. No APR change for paying late.
  • Get 100% U.S. based customer service & FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements & online.
  • Freeze It® on/off switch for your account that prevents new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers in seconds.
  • 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, then the standard variable purchase APR of 13.24% - 22.24%.

• I been trying to get a credit card. I will be a returning college...5 Answers
  • I am a student and I have never used a credit card before and am ...3 Answers
  • Is this credit card pre paid?? 2 Answers
Tina A.
Discover it is a pretty good card for students. When I signed up they were doing double cash back for the year, on top of the rotating categories. Discover also makes it pretty easy to increase your credit limit. You can do a soft-pull request on their website and get the results quickly.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
If you have never had a legitimate credit card before, I would absolutely recommend giving this one a try. This was my first non-department store credit card and I am so happy with my decision to get this one. They give you cash back rewards, easy to use, gives you alerts, etc. I love it.
Amber W.
Irmo, SC
I really like this credit card! Its the first credit card that I’ve ever used! it has a great cash back perk as well as obey year without interest. I really enjoy this card.
Kristie C.
I like discover for their customer service. Any issue I had someone was always willing to help me! Personally, discover isn’t really taking everywhere which is why it’s not useful for me. I would recommend to someone else though for other reasons they might find beneficial
Kelly T.
Carpentersvle, IL
I received $750 from discover which is pretty good for me considering it's my first credit card and I'm a college student. I mainly use it for gas and groceries, I pay it back automatically and it's a good credit builder! Would recommend to any college student or really anyone.
Hannah K.
This is my first and only credit card, and so far I love it! The cash back feature is really cool! No interest for the first 6 months! The app is super helpful and easy for anyone to use, so I really appreciate that, and I recommend it to everyone as their first credit card
Ayumi S.
This credit card is great because it's a secure card. This way I'm only spending as much as I put on the card and nothing more. It's a really great way for students to start building credit as I have. Additionally, they match your cashback amount at the end of the year!
Alex P.
College Park, MD
I really am very happy that I decided on Discover Student card for my first credit card. They give you matched cash back within the first year, as well as bonuses for your report card. Made the deans list? Enjoy $20 in cash back! Definitely happy that I got this card.
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
My sister, husband, and I all own this card. We love it and everything about it, from getting 5% cash back on certain items that don’t require online transactions from getting cash back you never thought you’d get. Hands down get this card if you’re in college.
Rachel E.
Discover has an amazing student card. They do a $20 cash back for good grades every year, which I think is awesome. I also got $50 from a friend referring me to get the card! They also have great customer service and offer free credit score checks each month.
Christine H.
Noblesville, IN
I been trying to get a credit card. I will be a returning college student soon. And need to repair and build my credit. Would this be a better fit if I never had a credit card before?
Jess M.
I am a student and I have never used a credit card before and am looking for my first one. All I really want it for is to build credit, I wouldn't really use it too heavily. Is this a good card for someone just looking to build credit?
JULIANNA C.
Is this credit card pre paid??