Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card uploaded by kenya l.Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card uploaded by JUDY K.

BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Discover matches all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year - automatically. Only for new cardmembers.
  • 2% cash back at restaurants and gas stations on up to $1,000 in combined purchases every quarter—no sign-ups needed. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
  • Good Grades Rewards: $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
  • No annual fee. No late fee on first late payment. No APR change for paying late.
  • Get 100% U.S. based customer service & FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements & online.
  • Freeze It® on/off switch for your account that prevents new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers in seconds.
  • 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, then the standard variable purchase APR of 13.24% - 22.24%.

• I been trying to get a credit card. I will be a returning...7 Answers
  • I am a student and I have never used a credit card before...5 Answers
  • Is this credit card pre paid?? 6 Answers
Nicki G.
Oakland
As a college student who just got their first credit card less than a year ago, I absolutely love discover. I travel abroad a lot and there are no fees out of country, and you get cash back for everything. In about six months of using this credit card I got $15 in rewards just for using it.
Carrie M.
Saltsburg
I’ve had my discover card for almost two years now. I have never had any issues with it. Their technology and app are easy to use, which is always a bonus. I of course plan on keep my card and would recommend to anyone!
It is a perfect card for college students trying to build their credit!
lauren w.
Chattanooga
This was my first credit card, but I love everything about Discover. When my car was broken into last November my card was stolen and they spent over $1,000 with my card. Discover had those charges removed within the week. They make it easy to pay online and keep up with you balance and Fico score. They also have great over-the-phone customer service. Their cashback match program just saved me $150 on my next credit card bill, and I got an extra $20 just for my "good grade" student benefit. This is definitely a card to get if you're just starting a line of credit!
Justine Y.
Midway
Being a new Discover Student Credit Card holder I have not experienced any issues yet! I love the good grades reward for having a GPA of 3.0 or higher, as well as the refer a friend reward. This is the perfect credit card for college students who are trying to build up their credit!
Amanda S.
los angeles
This was my first credit card. $50 free just for your first purchase! Plus cash back on certain deals. Be careful! Keep track of your spending!! It’s so easy to swipe and forget but that’s on you! Discover has been a great first card and I still use them to get my cash back reward.
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
I love this credit card. The rates are reasonable, there's no annual fee and the cash back deals are great! I earned $25 in cash back in one month one time. Its a great card if you drive and eat out.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This was my very first credit card that I received right before college. I love the benefits, cashback on every purchase and at least $20 cashback every semester for good grades! Plus they have the refer a friend cashback bonus which is another added bonus. You can check you FICO score for free!
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
This is a really good credit card for starting out. It came in handy when I needed to get all my school supplies for school and making a payment is so easy and convenient over the phone. I definitely recommend for anyone going to college and is unable to receive financial aid.
brooke w.
Loveland
this was my first credit card, i originally got it because i was traveling to europe and they have no foreign transaction fees! which is amazing! the app is very user friendly and easy to understand. i never have to call discover with complaints or anything, i highly recommend!
Madison D.
I found that as a student starting out with no credit it was fairly easy to get approved for this student credit card. However, I do find that once the year has passed the interest rate does tend to get a little high so I would suggest keeping a close eye on spending habits .
Christine H.
Noblesville, IN
I been trying to get a credit card. I will be a returning college student soon. And need to repair and build my credit. Would this be a better fit if I never had a credit card before?
Julianna F.
Is this credit card pre paid??
Jess M.
I am a student and I have never used a credit card before and am looking for my first one. All I really want it for is to build credit, I wouldn't really use it too heavily. Is this a good card for someone just looking to build credit?