Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card uploaded by kenya l.Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card uploaded by JUDY K.

BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Discover matches all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year - automatically. Only for new cardmembers.
  • 2% cash back at restaurants and gas stations on up to $1,000 in combined purchases every quarter—no sign-ups needed. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
  • Good Grades Rewards: $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
  • No annual fee. No late fee on first late payment. No APR change for paying late.
  • Get 100% U.S. based customer service & FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements & online.
  • Freeze It® on/off switch for your account that prevents new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers in seconds.
  • 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, then the standard variable purchase APR of 13.24% - 22.24%.

• I been trying to get a credit card. I will be a returning...6 Answers
  • I am a student and I have never used a credit card before...4 Answers
  • Is this credit card pre paid?? 5 Answers
Sirena P.
I love discover it chrome! This is one of the only credit cards that accepted me as a student with no credit! I started out with a $300 limit which then increased and I’m at nearly $5,000 (dangerous). Through this credit card, I was able to build my credit score and I am in the excellent range! Discover has an easy to use app! I do everything online! I HIGHLY recommend using discover it as a student!! Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card
Kolby L.
Rochester, NY
This Discover Card is perfect for students because it's interest free for the first year. It has 2% cashback on restaurants and gas, 1% on everything else. It has late payment forgiveness for the first missed payment. At the end of the first year, you get cash-back matched by discover, and they send a check. Also, for every semester that you have 3.5 GPA or higher, you get a $20 statement credit. I highly recommend this credit card!
Lindsay B.
Orlando, FL
I loved this card! I got it my first year in college and it was honestly one of the best apps back then. It’s really taught me financial responsibility and how to pay things off correctly. It’s a great option to be able to “freeze” your card if you loose it and I’m pretty sure they were one of the first ones to allow it to be done on the app. Also, it’s super secure having the writing on the back of the card and they look so clean!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
Discover gave me a credit card even though I didn’t have any credit built and didn’t have much in my bank account at the time. It’s been a great card to work on building credit and learning how to manage credit card accounts. They give you cash back for good grades and for referrals. They also do 1% cash back all the time plus rotating 5% categories. At the end of your first year, they double your cash back!
Anna T.
New York
This is my first credit card. My parents would not co-sign with me to open a card at my bank. I couldn’t obtain credit card with my bank, since I had no credit for them to base off with.
So, I highly recommend students who wants to start building credit to sign up for this card! It was easy to sign up and managing it with the Discover it app is very simple.
The best decision of my life.
Courtney W.
Philadelphia
Got this credit card when I started college and it’s really been a life changer. I’ve been able to buy all of my textbook with it and had the opportunity to build credit. Pros are ease of use and no interest for the first year. Cons are very high interest after the year is over (almost 20%). I would definitely recommend to help build credit and encourage financial responsibility!
Erin R.
Whitestown, IN
This card is a perfect start-up Card to get you credit early on! I got it before I went to college and when I left college I had an awesome credit score! The key is to use it for only things like gas and groceries that you can readily pay off. The cash back bonus is awesome and you can apply it on amazon.com! Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
This was the first credit card that I got after turning 18. I started with a low credit allowance but slowly Discover moved me up. This card has great benefits such as various cash back offers.  Discover also has an app that lets you check the status of payments, and account info etc. Overall, this is a great card for those who are just starting out or do not have a lot of credit.
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I love my discover card. The points I accumulated can be given to charity or turned into a gift card. Discover is taken almost anywhere. The website is easy to navigate. I had no problem getting my card when I initially signed up. I would recommend discover to others.  Discover it Chrome for Students Credit Card
Kate M.
I got this card in college and have kept it since. The interest rate is low and the monthly payments are as well. Its a great starter card for any student that wants to build credit and not get on that slippery slope of high debt. Just enough to put gas and groceries on and pay off at the end of each month. Perfect!
Christine H.
Noblesville, IN
I been trying to get a credit card. I will be a returning college student soon. And need to repair and build my credit. Would this be a better fit if I never had a credit card before?
Julianna F.
Is this credit card pre paid??
Jess M.
I am a student and I have never used a credit card before and am looking for my first one. All I really want it for is to build credit, I wouldn't really use it too heavily. Is this a good card for someone just looking to build credit?