BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Danielle K.
Gainesville, FL
I have been extremely happy with my Discover It card since I got it about 6 months ago. They match all cash back made for the 1st year and every quarter, there is 5% cash back on certain items. This quarter it's restaurants, which is really great! There is no interest for the first year on my card either, I would definitely recommend this to someone who knows how to manage a credit card! It also comes in a lot of cute colors!
Maria S.
Portland
Affordable, easy to pay, the first year they give you 0% interest. Also you get it very quickly, the app works very well.
Rebecca M.
Love the card, and I love the flat rate fee you get when you transfer the balance from other cards with high intrest rates
KyJuania J.
Detroit, MI
I love this credit card Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card I have told all my friend and family about this credit card
Tonia N.
Smyrna, GA
Pros: The best credit card ever. I use it everyday Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Krista A.
Gypsum, CO
I love the Discover It card! Its rewards are tenfold - 1% cashback on every purchase, and 5% cashback on quarterly categories. Plus, they make it so, so easy to redeem your rewards. You have the option of depositing them into your bank account, using it towards Amazon.com purchases, or shopping elsewhere. When you shop elsewhere (e.g. buy a gift card with your rewards) you can also get extra money in return. Talk about bang for your buck. And with all that being said, their online & mobile interfaces are so user friendly. One of the best designed user experiences in terms of credit card management.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
I just received a new stating they have matched the 5% of all my purchases and applied that total to my payment. In reality I’ve paid almost my entire purchase off!! Amazing!!
alycea l.
East Hartford, CT
Currently using it as a balance transfer card with zero interest for 18 months. So far no complaints! I've missed one payment and haven't been hit with fees yet so no complaints!
Kayla A.
Okay creditors. A good option to start building credit.. but be careful.. they like to give very high credit limits..
Kim C.
Worcester, MA
Although this card isn’t always accepted, I do love the rewards. This month I get back 5% on amazon and target purchases.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?