BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Crystal B.
Saint Peters
Discover has a great cash back reward program! They send you the quarters categories and all you have to do is opt in. It’s that easy!
Myranda C.
Paris
Haven’t had any trouble using discover. And the cash back match is a really good value.
Ok, Discover is stingy with credit limits and new accounts. Ok app, not much benefits to the card
Jimmy D.
Newport
I really love this card. The cash back partners offer additional promotions, and I was able to get 5% back on an Apple purchase plus it will double when I hit the one year mark. Discover is also accepted a lot more places than I realized.
Jordana A.
San Francisco
I love my discover card! The cash back is great, I love that it's just in dollars and not in "points" or anything like that. And you can redeem the points on Amazon or if you get a gift card for a specific store you get a $5 bonus which is awesome! I can view my credit score right in the app too which is great! And they have cool card designs that I'm always getting compliments on!
Tamika T.
Lafayette
It’s cool. A credit card. Does what it’s supposed to. Comes in handy when I need a little extra money.
Carmen A.
Pittsburgh
So far no trouble! It’s super convenient and not hard to process at all. It’s easy to maintain payments so I definitely recommend.
Rachel Z.
Discover is a great credit card. Lots of cash back opportunities that you can even use to pay your bill. Good rates.
Marena R.
Woodland
Anytime I've ever had any issues, Discover is quick to fix them! Great company to bank with! Highly reccomend.
Gabriela A.
Good for beginners. And for those who want to start building a credit. I would extremely recommend it....
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?