BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Merry G.
Providence
Great card for balance transfers AND for cash back! They give cash back on every purchase and you can use the balance as soon as the statement posts, no matter how small the amount. They also have bonus cash back categories per quarter, so you can earn up to 5%. Plus, they double match your yearly cash back bonus in your first year as a cardholder!
Keneaqua C.
Birmingham
I enjoy the cashback bonus rewards you gain as you use this card more. This is my go to card due to the perks.
Misti R.
Dayton, OH
Discover has truly helped me build my credit. They are an amazing credit card to have. Customer service is amazing and haven't had an issue with them since I have had their credit card. Highly recommended.
Ashley H.
They match cash back for the first year, so you end up getting double. Customer service is always great and payments have gone through without issues. At $3k, the max payment was $60, very affordable.
natalie c.
This is one of my favorite card. You get a free identity theft protection with current updates with credit reporting agencies to verify that everything is ok, that no new account have been open in your name and things like that. And I can say for sure that it does work because I opened my American Express after this one and I got an alert telling me that an account, meaning another credit card, had been open under my name with my informations. So that is a very good card to get!!! They also have a reward program and offer different deal in stores and online in some stores. I really recommend that card.
Gabrielle D.
Tolleson, AZ
Great card with no annual fee. The app is really user friendly and we can easily see a smart of our account. We also really like the various cash back offers.
Crystal M.
Tabor
Love it very well to you use very flexible earn cash back yay 😀 keep up on payments get a credit increase
Elle K.
Hoboken , NJ
I love my discover card. Their cashback program is better than any other plus no annual fee.
Lauren R.
Columbia
Love the cash back feature and the look of their website. Great customer service and great rewards
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
Great customer service and incentives to open account. Can always check my FICO score & I feel they look at for me by constantly checking for suspicious activity. I have accumulated plenty of dollars to use at Amazon.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?