BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

alycea l.
East Hartford, CT
Currently using it as a balance transfer card with zero interest for 18 months. So far no complaints! I've missed one payment and haven't been hit with fees yet so no complaints!
Kayla A.
Okay creditors. A good option to start building credit.. but be careful.. they like to give very high credit limits..
Kim C.
Worcester, MA
Although this card isn’t always accepted, I do love the rewards. This month I get back 5% on amazon and target purchases.
member-8784d
Awesome card to build credit. The card has categories that offer up to 5% off on purchases such as gas and amazon. The cash back match for the first 12 months is the biggest perk of the card.
Molly R.
Roswell, GA
I enjoy this card. My interest was pretty high, but the cash back value was nice to have
Brittany F.
I love my discover card and I love that i earn cash back for all kinds of things. I have had my discover it card since I was 19 and I'm 24 and it's helped me a lot! Never have I ever had an issue with them in the years I've been using them.
Valencia c.
Teaneck, NJ
It's good. Low interest rate and i get cash back when i spend. I'm also able to use my cash back to use towards my bill payment. So i guess it's a win/win for me
Christie G.
St. Amant
I love my discover card. My home flooded last year an I needed money to repair my home u til my insurance money came in. So I called discover. They raised my limit to $20,000. An gave me 0% interest for 6 Months. Felt like they saved my life at a time I needed help the most.
Kelsey R.
Decatur, AL
I love discover. The only down side is some places don't accept them but that isn't their fault. They are always super helpful when I have contacted thwm with issues.
Larissa A.
Berkeley
I love this credit car! With it I do not pay interest and I can earn $ 50 cash back every time I point out a friend! I can pay only the minimum every month!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?