BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Justin K.
This being one of my first major credit cards I really have enjoyed the cashback match card. It helps to know that I am getting money back on my everyday purchases that I can put to my bill. I also appreciate the easy to read monthly statements that include your credit score.
Ali C.
Fort Meade, MD
I had a Discover student card for years. After good history with them they changed me to a Discover It card. I enjoy getting the cash back but I don't use the card frequently. It has no annual fee and a low APR so I keep it for emergencies, and it is also my longest open card.
Danielle F.
I'm a college student and I opened up this credit card about 6 months ago. I love the cashback rewards and I typically use it for gas or big purchases. The apr isn't ridiculous and the app that goes with it works great! I love this credit card and I do not regret opening it!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my favorite card in my wallet. The APR is great and the rewards are even better. Plus the rotating rewards categories makes it easier to earn rewards points. The rewards can be used at a lot of different places or as credit to your card for the full amount of your rewards with no minimum balance to transfer.
Cassidy D.
Spokane, WA
Love this credit card! I earn cash back, which is really nice. But after the first year, they matched that amount. How cool is that?!? I have never had any issues with this card and the app is very user friendly.
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
I cannot say enough good things about this card. Discover is an excellent company to do business with. We had unauthorized charges on our credit card and after a 5 minute phone call, discover had the $100 charge disputed and taken off our account. The app and website are very user friendly. The cash back bonuses are an awesome perk and the quarterly categories are always amazing
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
The cash back match credit card is a great card if you are able to pile up good number of reward points. This card matches your reward points and hence doubles them after an year which is a great perk. There is no annual fee which is another huge advantage of this card.
Jennifer L.
Biloxi, MS
Love the credit limit but the points system isn't that great. It's limited by each quarter of the year. I rather have a card that gives me 1-2% off of each purchases on the card. I do get some cashback but it's not that much in comparison to my spending on the card. The card looks pretty. They do offer a first year 0% interest rate on this card if it's your first time with Discover.
Ashley C.
Gilbert
This is an awesome credit card company to go to if you are looking to start building credit! And it's nice because you earn back money every time you pay a statement! I would highly recommend this to anyone especially students who are looking for an easy way to get credit!
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Oh credit cards. Gave me a very large limit to start with and I have been slowly but surely pay it back, The cash back reward is very nice especially since you can opt to put it towards your bill instead of using it. I need to research what gets me more cash back though
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?