BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Scottsdale, AZ
they alert me whenever there is useage on the card that might be suspicious. i get to see my credit report. loving it!
jaime k.
jaime k.
Williamstown, NJ
Interest rates go sky high fast, and customer service is difficult to understand. They don't take time for customers.
Kimberlyn O.
Kimberlyn O.
West New York, NJ
It's very good no surprises they have an amazing app as well and it's very easy to pay your bills
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bagley
Great customer service on any issues I may have. Every time I call, I get an answer to my inquiry in a timely matter.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
You will NOT BE disappointed WITH THIS CARD'- the cash back meets my family,'s needs perfectly!!
Kassandra m.
Kassandra m.
Lebanon
The cash back was disappointing. It took forever to accumulate any reward and the website isn't the best to navigate
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
UNION
Discover is a really great card to have. That is one of best card by far. Gives you cash back and also low interest.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
I really love this credit card. I have earned some good cash back and it was easy to sign up for
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Nashville, NC
I Love the fact that I can take my cash back and load it to my account or my credit card balance
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Excellent customer service! Love this card and the cash back match and 0%APR for the first year!
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?