BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Mỹ Tiên B.
Richmond, OH
i'm using secured credit card with cashback bonus and match for first year user which is very helpful for first time user. no anual fee or whatever. i just had to deposit a secure amount of money which is my credit line. their service is really fast and effective. i really enjoy using my card. and it's widely accepted too.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
We also have a Discover IT card, which is fantastic because Kindercare Learning Centers have partnered with them. Different types of purchases have higher cash back ratings throughout the year, so I also pay attention to that and will use it for the extra points. I only wish Discover cards were taken more places!
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had this card for almost a year. I have loved the customer service, the app, and the cashback rewards! I have not yet received my cashback match but I have a projection. This card is very easy to use and I have had no problems.
Alejandra M.
Austin, TX
Great bank to have an account with! Customer service is always so helpful and willing to added your needs. App and statements are always fully and very well explained. Rates are always great! Not cancelling my account anytime soon for sure.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
We have a discover credit card and we love the benefits that they have! You can get cash back to use on other purchases or you can get a miles card. We just recently got the miles card so we can earn travel points with our purchases!
Zhane J.
I love my card, approval and setup was really easy and you can manage it in so many different ways, it also is like spending money to get it right back- thanks to it being primarily cash back. Customer service is also really nice.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I got an invitation in the mail I applied and BAM $2000 limit most of my credit cards started me with $300 another cool feature is that they let you pick your card color I got it in pink I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Marlaina T.
Lafayette, LA
This is a great card! I'm constantly getting cashback bonuses. At the end of end of every year, Discover also matches your annual cashback bonus amount. The app is easy to use, and it's easy to set up automatic payments. A major benefit to Discover, is that you have access to your FICO credit score at all times.
Erin C.
I've used this card for years and am in love with the rewards this card offers! Plus Discover has amazing customer service and wonderful fraud protection. When my card number was stolen Discover alerted me right away and I wasn't charged even a cent for the fraudulent transactions that occurred. My card was canceled immediately and a new one shipped within days! The app is great too with consistent and up to date credit and FICO scores.
Rhema J.
Belton, TX
I love my cashback match card. They have great customer service and even give you your FICO credit score each month. It's affordable and easy to receive cash back rewards. I would recommend this to people who are trying to build good credit. Sign up with the refer a friend deal and you'll even receive $50 cash back with your first purchase.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?