BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Heather A.
Discover is a great card to have. With getting cash back matched helps reward you for using the card and can be to help pay the card off.
Madison s.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the cash back feature and the automatic approval for students but the interest is really high. Overall it's a good credit card tho
Liz M.
Worcester
Great online discounts when you use this card, I’ve saved so much money with the cash back, and you can apply the cash back to your bill!
Dani S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Discover is awesome. I got a credit line I was satisfied with and the one time I've had to call customer service they were very helpful.
Brittany B.
Fresno , CA
NEVER HAVE HAD ANY ISSUES WHATSOEVER... I ACTUALLY WOULD PREFER A LOWER INTEREST RATE. BUT HEY THATS THE CON OF MOST CREDIT CARDS RIGHT?
Hannah U.
Knoxville, TN
Have had this card for years. I suppose it's as reliable as the next one but sometimes the customer service at Discover is not so great.
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
You get to pick the color of your card...which I like...it has good cash back rewards and the interest isn't high like most credit cards
Bianca B.
Metairie, LA
I love this card!😁 It's super easy to use and it gives you cash back on certain purchases. They also give you 6 months free of interest.
Dawn v.
Peoria , AZ
Only had this for a couple weeks and it's been great so far... I don't have great credit but was still qualified for a pretty good limit
Krysta B.
Discover has the best customer support. Card can be used nearly everywhere with exceptional rewards! Love the cash back option.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?