BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Nikki P.
Lake Charles
A great credit card for earning cash back. Every quarter, it offers higher percentage rates of cash back at certain retail and online stores and businesses.
Sam S.
I love to use the cash back bonuses for my payments! Such a great idea. I also had to call and request my interest rate go down and they did it no problem..
Chelsea S.
This is a pretty reliable credit card. I'm happy with my usual age and protection so far. A plus side to this card is the free FICO credit score every month
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was hesitant to get a credit card, but I have loved working with Discover. They are extremely responsive and helpful, and they treat their customers well!
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Cash back in low APR easy application and found out fast that I was eligible definitely would recommend to anyone that's looking for something for low APR on
Caitlin K.
Saint Charles, MO
I've had this credit card for years and the cash back deals are the best. It's so worth having the credit card for. They're also great with fraud protection.
Carl R.
Mount Prospect
Ive had this card for about 5 years and I recently paid it off. The rewards are good and this catd lets you go $600 over your limit before they cut you off.
Ashley H.
Love earning cash back on every purchase! Discover is a great company and will do anything they need to if there are any problems with your card or account!
Emily J.
I love this card. You get cash back which I love. You can also use the cash back on Amazon which is nice. They're always increasing my credit limit as well.
Jeanelle J.
Dollar Shave club has the best razors I know they are advertised for men but these get my legs extremely smooth. There just perfect for the fuzz on my legs.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?