BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ashley F.
Santa Clara, CA
Love love love this card. Hate how most places don't accept it but regardless it is an amazing card. The cash back for one thing is a bonus everytimrle you shop
Becky C.
Torrance, CA
Discover has been a wonderful reputable credit card company that never disappoints for many many years I've been a Discover customer as long as I can remember !
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I liked the card. I really liked that you can pick your color. I got a purple one. It isn't my favorite credit card but it has some pretty good cash back perks.
Nikole E.
Pinson, AL
The intresting rate was way too high. I like the late payment forgiveness though. The card as a whole is great, even the cash back bonus. I used to pay my card.
Stephanie E.
Euless , TX
Love love love! The 5 percent cash back options are wonderful! They have a ton of discover deals at all my favorite places! You can not go wrong with this card!
Amy L.
I has a Discover card as a college student and then my husband and I opened an account after we got married. So many great benefits and great customer service!
Katherine C.
I love my discover it card. Easy to use, track, and freeze if need be. They do up my credit line without informing me which can be hard for a girl on a budget.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Discover has been one of those cards that I end up using probably once a week or more just because the rewards are worth it whenever you're wrecking up points
Rebecca M.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love Discover. They are always willing to work with you and try to accommodate you in any way they can. This is a credit card I will never cancel!
Claudia P.
Montebello, CA
I love the fact it matched my first year. I wish I would have used it more. They have increased me a lot more than my other credit cards which is always nice .
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?