BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sam D.
Alto, GA
I love Discover!! They have a great cash back program and have never had an issue with them like some credit cards my husband and I have had.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Great company and great card to have. Cash back rewards are always exciting and beneficial to have. It’s affordable and a great tool to have.
Barbara W.
Snyder, TX
I really do not use it very often so there is no money coming back.
I do not use it so there is nothing positive or negative I can think of.
Marissa W.
Great customer service, the app is easy to use, bill pay is easy. It's easy to manage expenses, to make payments. I'd definitely recommend!!
Clarian K.
Bruce Twp, MI
This is such an awesome opportunity. I haven't gotten my reward yet, but still have a few months to rack up my Cashback Match! I can't wait!
Brian B.
St Petersburg, FL
Pretty good so far! Love the cash back rewards and the intro no interest! Also the card design is sleek and I get a lot of compliments on it
Brittany L.
Morristown
I love how I can get cash back on all of my purchases. I have been using my discover card going on four years and have yet to have a problem.
Jason B.
This card is awesome. It gives you cash back on purchases you make. I have a great interest rate also. I am glad I decided to get this card!!
Evellyn M.
Danville, CA
Just love this card! So helpful, the Cash back is the best thing ever. I've been using this card for 6 months and I'm gonna keep it for sure.
Kyra A.
Ellington
Good card to have for students. Good interest rate good way to earn money back to be applied to the card. Good card for first time card users
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?