BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I love my Discover it card. There are so many ways to earn cash back and get rewards. I have never experiencing a hacking situation with this card and the interest rates are very affordable. The only downside is that there are a lot of places that won't take Discover (like my office cafeteria for example). I would recommend this card to anyone looking for great rewards and to build their credit--- they even provide a FICO credit score in your monthly statement.
Nicole C.
Fremont, NE
This credit card does not have a animal feeling, which makes it great for someone whonis new to credit cards! However, like any credit card, you do pay a high interest rate
Lynne B.
Saratoga Springs
I absolutely love my Discover It card. It makes back different types of stores/products. Back in February, it matched all the cash back from the previous year! The company is extremely easy to work with.
Emma B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like that this credit card gives 5% cash back on some things every few months. It's easy to pay the bill online. Some places don't accept Discover, so it's handy to carry other credit cards as well.
Melissa A.
Edmond, OK
Still love the Discovery card because it offers such great perks. You just can't beat cash back. It's definitely a good card to have in your wallet and one you won't be disappointed for signing up for.
Victoria E.
I LOVE my Discover It card! I earn roughly $500 a year in free money - buying things I would be buying anyway. Could the cashback amount be higher? Sure. But, this card doesn't charge an annual fee.
Lizbeth R.
Barboursville
Awesome! Love this card. Easy to make monthly payment. Always have it on hand. Super excited about cash back.
Hate there's a rate you have to pay after serval months. But over all a great decision.
Chloe S.
I love Discover! Customer service is top notch, easy online platform and app. Great cash backs for everyday and different deals every month.
I had low to average credit and got accepted. Must have!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
My first real credit card and I absolutely love it. You get cash back on certain purchases which you can apply as credit to your account or redeem for gift cards or cash. The design is pretty cool and you can get different colors if you want. I also like how you can freeze your account right from the mobile app so In case you ever lose your card, it's not a hassle to protect yourself. The rates are also really good and they offer an introductory 0% APR
Taliah R.
ATLANTA
The interest rate lured my in, and the customer service and offerings keep me there! The app is easy to use and navigate, and I trust the integrity, stability, and knowledge of the company.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?