BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Abby C.
Birmingham
I love my Discover credit card! However sometimes the 5% cash back choices aren't very common so I don't use it very often.
melissa r.
Livingston Manor, NY
i love this credit card. discover is amazing and has amazing customer service. would recommend this to anyone and everyone
Michelle A.
Pensacola, FL
Good card for beginners. I switched to my bank though, lower interest & higher limits! Discover has good customer service.
Rebecca M.
Love the card, and I love the flat rate fee you get when you transfer the balance from other cards with high intrest rates
Nicole K.
Alexandria , VA
Love discover. When my card got hacked they sent a new card out right away. I love the app. Its easy. Discover is the best.
Danielle W.
It was a credit card. I dont know what to say. The cash back was nice. As well as 12 months with 0 interest. Super useful.
Ashley T.
In love so far. Cash back is great. Their website is very user friendly. Makes making payments easy. They even have an app!
Stephanie E.
Woodhaven, NY
The discover card is great the intrest isn't high and the rewards are great! I've never had an issue with my discover card
Tia M.
Birch Tree, MO
Wonderful card. No interest for a year is amazing. Absolutely no complaints. The Discover It card is the main card we use.
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
My very first credit card and loved it. Low interest rates, and easy online banking to view, organize, and make payments.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?