BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jordan R.
I love my Discover card. I get cashback for making purchases and can use that for items on Amazon.com or to pay my bill. The only downside is that it is not taken everywhere
Marina B.
Flushing , NY
The rewards I get on this card are amazing. They always have deals available. The customer service i also great, everyone is so helpful i never had a problem with discover!
Trudi W.
Lithonia, GA
So far so good. I love the Cashback match that they offer. You can even apply your Cashback to your monthly payments, just awesome! 5% Cashback on gas is just amazing.
Christy H.
Arlington, TX
Great card! Interest is a little high, but aren't all credit cards? Keep up with payments and get the fico credit score one, so you'll always know where you stand
Matt D.
Flemington, NJ
Great rewards for this card. You also get your FICO credit card score right on your portal. It is easy to redeem cashback, especially directly to my Amazon account.
Cheryl F.
It's my main credit card that I use. I've really had no issues with it so far. I love that I can earn cash back to add into paying off my card monthly! I definitely recommend it to others, and first time card holders.
Elizabeth T.
Bay Shore, NY
I have had this credit card for a couple months now and so far so good. No interest rate for the first year which is always great. Minimum payment is just right.
Bailey K.
Austin, MN
I've had this credit card for a few years and love the free money you get for using the card. I wish you didn't have to sign up for the monthly cashback offers.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
The card that gives back !! I have traveled all over the world with this card & its accept it pretty much everywhere at this point !! & the rewards are great !!
Kimberleigh A.
I love this card and Discover. The discover app is so easy to use. The cashback matching is very rewarding and I love being able to put it towards my statement.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?