BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Brooke S.
Louisa, KY
I use my card for products like gas and groceries and it doesn't have a high interest rate so that is amazing especially for someone who doesn't have perfect credit
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is a great card! No interest for the first 15 months, plus they match the cash back! it has been wonderful to be able to use this card to help build my credit.
Margaret J.
OMAHA, NE
Such a great feature with Discover Credit Cards! I love how I'm, in some way, getting some money back while using my card for everyday purchases! Great credit card!
Rachael W.
Elkview, WV
I loved discover and all of its benefits, until I paid a $2,000 balance off in one month. They lowered my credit line because they didn't like not gaining interest.
Kelsey R.
Harvest
I love discover. The only down side is some places don't accept them but that isn't their fault. They are always super helpful when I have contacted thwm with issues.
Hannah C.
My very first credit card and not a bad decision. Discover is easy to work with and if you have any issues there is always a real person to talk to. The cash back is nice, when you're able to pay off your balance.
Jen W.
Plainfield
I really like this card. They have a nice deal going on, that whatever cash back you earn your first year, they will double the amount on your 1 year anniversary!
Bre M.
Great For first time credit card owners! Willing to work with you when it comes to making missed or late payment. Just make sure you MAKE PAYMENTS ON TIME and it will also help keep track of your credit score for free!
Amber P.
Camden, DE
This is a great car I definitely feel like I get the most cashback compared to any of my other credit cards their app is very easy to use just a great credit card
'Viridiana R.
I love it! Have been using it for a year now and have not had any problems. I haven't struggled with payments so the interest doesn't go up too much. I recommend!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?