BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Megan B.
Great for students and you definitely get your monies worth when using this card. I'm very happy with this product and this company. No cons that I can think of from using this card and I do recommend this to everyone
Heather K.
Buffalo, NY
The customer service line is great and always readily available to assist. I love that we receive our credit score with our statement every month as it makes it super easy to keep an eye on your credit and make sure nothing fishy is going on. The card is accepted everywhere and I even used it abroad!
McKendrie D.
burlington
Absolutely love Discover. I worked for their Phoenix call center and will be a Discover customer FOR LIFE. The best customer service, the best cashback bonus and easy to use. I would recommend to everybody, and I do!!
Haley H.
My first credit card is discover and I will continue to choose discover! Discover match is great because they match all the cash back that you earn at the end of the year! I think choosing discover is a no brainer.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I love this credit card! I love that I get cash back that I can use toward a huuuuuge variety of gift cards that get you 5 to 10 extra dollars. I also use Amazon all the time, and you get 5% cash back for Amazon.
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This was my first credit card and I was terrified to get one but I absolutely love my discover card, the interest is low, the minimum payments are manageable & make it easy to make more than a minimum payment, the rewards and cash back are amazing. I can't say enough good things about Discover!
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
I love that discover let's you check your credit score all the time for free. That's probably my favorite thing about it.

They do have an incredibly easy app.
It bothers me that payments are not processed automatically, even if you do them on the app.

The interest is kind of high for what it is.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
We love this card! It rewards us for paying our bills on time with credit increases. We love the cash back offerings and how they change frequently. It makes holiday shopping a breeze, especially with the ability to put the cash back onto the card to pay down the bill. This is a great card!
Emerald R.
This is a good credit card if you need cash back options. Easy to use and the app makes it even easier to may on it. Most retail and other places accept it also so that makes it easier. Yes I would recommend
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
Great card, the APR promo was great but now the interest is a bit much (of course depends on your credit rating.) Love the features it gives like the cashback, credit score, and late payment forgiveness
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?