BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sayda D.
Glassboro, NJ
I love the cash back. I can use it for gift cards or towards my statement 💁🏾‍♀️💁🏾‍♀️. This was my first card and it’s helped me build my credit to the mid 700s🙌🏾. I’d definitely recommend this especially as a first time card. FOCO scores every month 🤗
daniela J.
Absolutely love this card!! I had a great deal when I signed up and the customer service is amazing. Not to mention, they provide you a fico credit score and even give you tips to improve your credit! I recommend this card to my friends and family!
Kate G.
Aptos, CA
Great bonuses, this is a great card to use for the 5% bonus but not for daily purchases. Other than the quarterly rotating bonus there are many companies that offer 5% back with the card. After your first year whatever cash back you got is doubled.
Lesina V.
West Valley, UT
Great card and company. If you keep your credit score up, they will periodically increase your credit limit without you asking. If you want more, then just call in to ask. There is an 18 month 0% interest upon signing up and rotating 5% cash back categories every month.
Christina D.
The best part about this card is the support that comes along with it. I have had terrible customer service experiences with other major credit cards. The customer service representatives are friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend.
Kristin V.
Antioch
This card has an app that makes it easy to stay on top of things. They send me my credit score every so often without charging me anything extra and they let me pick my due date when I needed to change things. I am not someone who enjoys being in debt but this card got me through needing new tires and moving across the country and back when I really needed help doing so. I have zero complaints about the company and plan on keeping a card with them once I get my current total paid off.
Allie S.
GAP, PA
Love my Discover card! Easy to access online, simple bill pay, and great ways to track spending- especially helpful for taxes. The site also also shows your Fico credit score. Never worry about fraudulent charges- Discover makes it right every time!
Dara R.
I love Discover credit cards! I recently opened Discover Miles card because I was planning to do some traveling this year and honestly it’s been wonderful. I have noticed only few places not taking Discover so using it was so easy and raising miles or points for cash back was so easy! Also the fact that you are getting 3% back the first year is a bonus! I definitely recommend this card for building credit AND if you travel around a bit. It’s not a fancy travel card for sure but you can use your points to pay off plane tickets, car rental and transportation fees! Also it links to your Amazon account so you can use your points to pay on Amazon :)
Jessica H.
Dallas
The cash back match is great! At the end of the year they match you on the cash back you earned for the entire year! They increase your credit limit regularly and the app is easy to use and has a free credit scorecard included! This card is great!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Love this credit card! They are on top of there game for sure. I made my first purchase and they didn’t let it go through I’m thankful for that. They sent me Alert right away! They have wonderful customer service. I do recommend this credit card!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?