BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Diane G.
Lenoir City, TN
I have the student version of this card. I love everything about it. I get texts with every purchase, emails about every deadline. I make payments with my app. I get cash back on most of my purchases and after on every year they match it.
Erica L.
My favorite feature about this card is the app. It lets you check your FICO score without dinging it. Within 3 months of having this card, it’s improved my credit score so much. Discover is extremely easy to work with. I honestly love this card.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
This was my first credit card and honestly it's my favorite. The app that for this card is amazing. Super easy to find deals and pay off the card and you can't beat the cash back you get with this card. I recommend this card to all of my friends. It's amazing.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
My husband is the one that has this card.. well it may say his name but it is my cars he uses this for the match program and the rates I wish I could give more information on this but this is the one cars I don't have anything to do with but spend
Jazzie A.
New York
The BEST credit card. I get so many cash back points. The only thing that is sometimes a problem, is that many places do not accept Discover, especially while traveling abroad. Overall it is a fabulous card and I always use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Great card (I love the NHL options) but the interest rate skyrockets after the “startup” period is over. Still one of the best credit cards when it comes to the rewards aspect.
Brittany F.
I love my discover card and I love that i earn cash back for all kinds of things. I have had my discover it card since I was 19 and I'm 24 and it's helped me a lot! Never have I ever had an issue with them in the years I've been using them.
member-8784d
Awesome card to build credit. The card has categories that offer up to 5% off on purchases such as gas and amazon. The cash back match for the first 12 months is the biggest perk of the card.
Danniell K.
Belleville
Awesome card. Cash back is great because you get 1.5 all of the time and then it is super easy to sign up for the 5% categories that other cards tout as an issue. Their rates are way better than Capitol one so not sure why capitol one is always talking smack about the categories changing. I'd take discover over Capitol one anytime!
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I liked this credit card. I never had any issues with it. I got a credit increase fairly fast and the customer service department was extremely helpful. This was the first credit card I ever applied for and I had a really great experience.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?