BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Sam W.
long beach, CA
Love this card. They do 5% cash back on quarterly rotating categories, and 1% cash back on any other purchases other than those categories. Additionally, in the first year, you get double the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year!! Quarterly categories have been wholesale stores, gas stations, restaurants, and home improvement stores. This has been a great card for me!
Arianna S.
This Credit Card goes everywhere with me. I love how easy it is to see my transactions and make payments on their app, and I've collected so much money back because of their special deals that using any other card is pointless to me! My girl friend recommended it to me, now I'm recommending it to you. Easy to use the app - easy to pay - and free FICO score at your fingertips.
Laura S.
I Have had this credit for a little under a year and IT IS FANTASTIC! Great mobile bank app which processes my payments and lets me use my cash back on gift cards and credit towards my account. This is my go to credit card when traveling also. Apr is a bit high but that is the only thing that is a negative on this card. Absolutely love it. Wouldn't trade it for any other.
Karla M.
Twp Of washington, NJ
I love this card for the cash back rewards system. My only issue with Discover is that a lot of retailers don't take discover. It's a bummer, but it seems like it's getting better. I like this card.
Amber S.
Blue Springs, MS
I can't give enough praise to the Discover Card company. When my card was hacked, they immediately froze my account and rushed a new card and refunded my account within a few days. I love their cashback program. They match all of your purchases up to 5% on different retailers and restaurants every quarter and the first year they double your cashback!
Alena O.
Lansdale, PA
Love this credit card. It was my first credit card and I have no complaints. Discover is now accepted almost everywhere and I get 5% cash back on rotating categories every few months! I got it when I was a student and they gave me free cash back for my good grades! The online interface is so easy to use compared to my other cards! Highly recommend!
Gabriella D.
Berlin
I love Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card because it is super easy to earn cash back. And they match it after your first year. The app is extremely easy to use and keep track of your account. I recommend this card to every student I know because it is easier to be approved with no credit and it has the most cash back potential (5%)
kai f.
If there's any credit card you may think about applying for, apply for this one. I have a few credit cards and I love everything about my discover card. They absolutely work with me and I love the rewards, they started me off with a high credit limit, but it was good for the purchase I needed to mask and I just love the customer service as well.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a good credit card.  The cashback program is a big plus.  You can use the cashback to pay down your card balance, pay for products on Amazon, or donate to charity.  The interest rate is high, but most cards have high rates.  Overall, as long as you make your payments timely each month, this is a good credit card.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
My first credit card and the one financial institution that approved me when I was a credit-less 18-year-old. I have kept them since and they are the best there is. Easy online payments and billing, free fico score, instantly freeze your card, and unlimited possibilities for cash back. Give discover a shot, it’s 11/10 worth it.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?