BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Taylor J.
I LOVE discover. Their customer service, availability, their willingness to provide to new card holders and benefits for them like no APR for the first year. No fees and cash back rewards are my favorite
Samantha B.
Green Bay
It’s super nice that I get cash back with this card. It’s not bad for pricing at all. It’s convenient because I can put all of my payments on this card, get cash back and then just pay it off right away.
Jillian R.
I love the cashback match feature. My interest rate is absolutely astronomical though. My balance is twice as much as the actual purchases I have made. That's to be expected with any credit card though.
Amanda S.
Love my discover credit card, I only use it for emergencies or when in need of money,I have been using my card for about 4 years now and never had a problem with it! Great customer service very helpful!
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I use my Discover for all my online purchase. I feel safe knowing that I am protected from fraudulent charges. I like that I get my credit score on my statements and the money back feature is great too!
Drea L.
Always have the best customer service at all hours of the day. Staff is super friendly and able to answer most questions. The app is fantastic and easy to use. And they are really on top of fraud alert.
Chelsea S.
Love this card! Great to have a cash back bonus and even better to get a match after your first year. Good rewards that change throughout the year. Downside is that not everywhere accepts discover card
Mal M.
This card from discover has reasonable interest rates and great deals for rollover of other credits. I like the cash back feature but I wish it wasn’t limited to particular items only for a few months.
Rachelle B.
Kenmore, NY
I like my credit card cash back match!! I love free money so this ones for me!! Some merchants don’t except discover. But I try to use it as much as possible!! Great app too! This is a great cc company
Emilia W.
Great cashback bonuses on this card. There’s also plenty of options for places to shop where you can get even more cash back. Whenever I shop online I always check the discover website for any extra cashback and more often than not, I end up using this card because of it. If you want to apply, keep in mind that you gotta have pretty good credit score to get approved for this one.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?