BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Zhane J.
I love my card, approval and setup was really easy and you can manage it in so many different ways, it also is like spending money to get it right back- thanks to it being primarily cash back. Customer service is also really nice.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I got an invitation in the mail I applied and BAM $2000 limit most of my credit cards started me with $300 another cool feature is that they let you pick your card color I got it in pink I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Marlaina T.
Lafayette, LA
This is a great card! I'm constantly getting cashback bonuses. At the end of end of every year, Discover also matches your annual cashback bonus amount. The app is easy to use, and it's easy to set up automatic payments. A major benefit to Discover, is that you have access to your FICO credit score at all times.
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
This is the first credit card I have had and I have nothing but positive things to say about it. I am able to get cash back for certain purchases I make. The customer service is wonderful. When there was suspicious activity with my account I was able to fix the situation right away. I would definitely recommend it!
Rhema J.
Belton, TX
I love my cashback match card. They have great customer service and even give you your FICO credit score each month. It's affordable and easy to receive cash back rewards. I would recommend this to people who are trying to build good credit. Sign up with the refer a friend deal and you'll even receive $50 cash back with your first purchase.
Tanya K.
I love this card! You choice your own due date. I misplaced my card went online freezed it. When I found in between seat in truck. Back online unfreeze. Used it few minutes later & it worked. Did cost anything! No hassle!
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Discover was the first credit card willing to approve me without having a credit score and they've always been willing to work with me if I can't make my payment on time for whatever reason & their cash back is amazing
ruby s.
Albertville, AL
I dont have a credit card but my mawmaw does and it comes in handy when we need food or anything,but its hard t get approved for things like that so me and my husband couldnt get one but we will try again in the future
Michael L.
Buffalo, NY
Discover Card is one of the first cards I got and I just love it. They have cash back and extra cash back each quarter. The format of their website is awesome. They show you which categories you spend your money in and you get your FICO score for free. You can also tell there customer service is great.
Camille S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Discover has one of the best cash back rewards programs. It has a great APR and good credit limit. It is excepted pretty much everywhere and is my go to card because of the great rewards system. I pay off my balance in full each month or have the option to pay later with larger purchases. I would recommend
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?