BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love this card it matches your cash back at the end of the year. You can earn cash back easily through everyday purchases that I would make anyway.
Kristen C.
Fresno, CA
Great card! Easy to use app, and great benefits. They also are consistent when updating and reporting to credit agencies. Friendly customer service!
Kelly M.
One of my favorite cards. They offer bonus cash back in certain categories dependent upon the season. Always helpful especially during the holidays.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
This is a great card for someone with starter credit. The cash back is a wonderful perk. The rates are fair and Discover is a trustworthy company.
Jenna C.
Zionsville, IN
Good customer service and useful online and app features. Reasonable APR and great cashback offers make this one of my go to cards. No complaints!
Melissa H.
Spring Hill, FL
I've had my discover card for 5 years and I love it! It's really the only credit card I use! I've never had any problems and I love the cash back!
Samantha K.
La Grange, NC
I love this credit card! I get cash back on all my purchases. They give me my FICO Score for free in every statement and the app is so easy to use.
Samantha M.
Crescent City, CA
This is an amazing company, they work well with you! I like that you get cash back on certain things! I recommend this credit card to many people!
Erin M.
Olathe
Customer service is incredible and the app is easy to use. You can make payments right from the app and set up alerts when you hit a certain limit
Nikida H.
Albertville, AL
I do believe this is the best card for cashback. Also, when you first sign up you 12 month 0% interest which is great. Also, great customer service
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?