BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
I don't use this card for everyday purchases. The customer service at Discover is about 50/50 for average calls.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Salem, MA
So far its been a great card! The cash back match is awesome!! (and mines pink) ive gotten compliments on it lol
Arnoldys S.
Arnoldys S.
White Plains, NY
It's OKAY. Wish the interest was lower. Cash back option is convienient, but takes too long to accumulate.
Christina D.
Christina D.
North Hollywood, CA
5% cash back. And the fraud department is on unauthorized charges that were not made by the card holder. I feel safe with discover.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Bentonville, AR
Good credit card. Like being able to check my credit score. No problems so far. The website is very easy to use
Amber B.
Amber B.
Wylie, TX
Love discover they have great customer service and the card has good cash back. We have never been disappointed
Abhishek M.
Abhishek M.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Excellent Credit card. Works very well in conjugation with Chase freedom to give 5% on Gas and Amazon shopping.
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
O'Fallon
Amazing! This credit card makes me fell a little less guilty when buying things because of the cash back factor
rachel b.
rachel b.
SARTELL, MN
I love having this card. My credit had improved so much since getting approved to use this. The cash back is great to have as well.
erica S.
erica S.
Granbury, TX
I really like the cash match...i even post it to my balance of my bill. This is my main card and the customer service is great also
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?