BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Priscila S.
Annandale , VA
Since I'm from another country and the polices and payments there are different, the beginning was just a little confuse, but the app is intuitive and the attendants are always really dedicated in explaining every detail. No complaints so far, had problem with a unsolicited payment/charge and was quickly solved! Happy with my credit card
Carey  E.
I've had my discover card for almost 10 years and it's one of the best cards that I have. It gives out a free credit score, cashback bonuses, and has a low interest rate. It's a good starting card for anyone looking to get a credit card.
Melissa T.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love my Discover It. I love getting 1% back on all my purchases and the 5% cash back categories they offer. I always pay my card off on time so I am not sure how interest rates are. Pros are that you can use cashback on credit card statements, put it in your account, or redeem for gift cards. At the end of your first year they will double what you earned in cashback.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
We also have a Discover IT card, which is fantastic because Kindercare Learning Centers have partnered with them. Different types of purchases have higher cash back ratings throughout the year, so I also pay attention to that and will use it for the extra points. I only wish Discover cards were taken more places!
Mỹ Tiên B.
Richmond, OH
i'm using secured credit card with cashback bonus and match for first year user which is very helpful for first time user. no anual fee or whatever. i just had to deposit a secure amount of money which is my credit line. their service is really fast and effective. i really enjoy using my card. and it's widely accepted too.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had this card for almost a year. I have loved the customer service, the app, and the cashback rewards! I have not yet received my cashback match but I have a projection. This card is very easy to use and I have had no problems.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
We have a discover credit card and we love the benefits that they have! You can get cash back to use on other purchases or you can get a miles card. We just recently got the miles card so we can earn travel points with our purchases!
Zhane J.
I love my card, approval and setup was really easy and you can manage it in so many different ways, it also is like spending money to get it right back- thanks to it being primarily cash back. Customer service is also really nice.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I got an invitation in the mail I applied and BAM $2000 limit most of my credit cards started me with $300 another cool feature is that they let you pick your card color I got it in pink I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Marlaina T.
Lafayette, LA
This is a great card! I'm constantly getting cashback bonuses. At the end of end of every year, Discover also matches your annual cashback bonus amount. The app is easy to use, and it's easy to set up automatic payments. A major benefit to Discover, is that you have access to your FICO credit score at all times.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?