BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Christina D.
North Hollywood, CA
5% cash back. And the fraud department is on unauthorized charges that were not made by the card holder. I feel safe with discover.
Erin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love love love my discover card. Love the Cashback and how it links up with Amazon. Also I like the app-so easy and simple to use.
Detra B.
Its was ok but the fees ate me up and the rewards was great I will not do another credit card unless I know there is no hidden fees
Vincent C.
Love the rewards and the easy hassle free experience of speaking to someone. The interest rate is great and there's no annual fee.
Jessica S.
Very good with the cash back when I purchase gas with this card. Not expensive at all. No cons. Pros are the phone app you can get.
Jerry L.
Adams Center, NY
had this credit card for 4 years and have never had and issue with customer support or usage. valuable addition to anyones wallet.
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
Its a great way to keep your money safe and handled . easy and quick to use . plus I love that you don't have to keep up with cash
✨Haley✨ W.
I love discover and this card! By far my best and favorite credit card. The customer service is always prompt helpful and friendly!
Alicia P.
Corona, NY
Love my discover card. Keeps me up to date about my Fico score on the app and monthly statements, low interest rate and cash back!
Laurie L.
Cash back is pretty cool because you can pay your bill with it! Also you get extra cash back when you spend money at certain places
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?