BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jessica R.
Harrison Township
I love this credit card I received cash back towards my payments on purchases that I have made it's basically like they're paying me to use their card
Danielle O.
Brick, NJ
Love the discover it card. I love the 5%cash back I receive . I use it for six flags great adventure when I go and we get special lines for admission.
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
I LOVE ny discover it card! They periodically increase my line of credit, which is nice. I get a decent amount of cash back thru discover. I love it!
Cherokee m.
Tulsa, OK
Easy to use, easy to make payment, good interest rates and apr ! Ultimately all around decent card however the cash back only relates to restaurants.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I just received the card and have not used it yet to make a fair review. I will make a further review after I have used the card for a couple months
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
The interest rate on discover is pretty high once you have the card for more than a year. I paid the card off and rarely use it now once I saw that!
Beca A.
Easy to get it, but I don't know why after a while decrease my credit limit once even that everything was paid on time and my credit score was high.
dawn m.
love discover - just simple CASH BACK (no points or miles to contend with) the discover app is great (very user friendly) and NO foreign exchange fee
Ayla R.
Albany
The card is okay. I feel like I don't earn as much cash back as what I spend, but I don't really keep that close of an we on that aspect of the card.
Susy A.
Amazing offers to start off with a Credit Card! Zero percent APR for 12 months is an amazing offer and Cash back bonuses are pretty easy to achieve!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?