BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Daniella D.
Santa Clarita, CA
This credit card is awesome! I love that they gave me a huge credit limit and that I can use my rewards whenever. There is also no monthly fee for it!
Janellea M.
It is a useful credit card to have. Works like any other credit card I have ever used. I think that I have had a discover card for more than 10 years.
Jessica R.
Harrison Township
I love this credit card I received cash back towards my payments on purchases that I have made it's basically like they're paying me to use their card
McKenzi B.
Morgantown, WV
For the first year, it was interest free (score!) I love getting cash back too! The places that you can get cash back too are actual places you'd use.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Good, started me out on a lower credit limit. Don't want to go over 20% and am making my monthly payments ahead of time and 2% over the minimum amount.
Danielle O.
Brick, NJ
Love the discover it card. I love the 5%cash back I receive . I use it for six flags great adventure when I go and we get special lines for admission.
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
I LOVE ny discover it card! They periodically increase my line of credit, which is nice. I get a decent amount of cash back thru discover. I love it!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I just received the card and have not used it yet to make a fair review. I will make a further review after I have used the card for a couple months
Cherokee m.
Tulsa, OK
Easy to use, easy to make payment, good interest rates and apr ! Ultimately all around decent card however the cash back only relates to restaurants.
dawn m.
love discover - just simple CASH BACK (no points or miles to contend with) the discover app is great (very user friendly) and NO foreign exchange fee
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?