BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Melanie S.
I love discover ! Before i got my card my credit was around 200 then after only a month or a little over a month my credit score jumped to over 600 ! Love the cash back features.
Courtney P.
I love Discover. It is nice they will give you money towards your bill or on your card when you refer a friend. The 5% cash back bonus for the month is also a great perk.
Alyssa A.
Nashville, TN
I love discover!! They were my first credit card. Their app is easy to use and their customer service team is so quick and helpful. I have no cons to say about them. I recommend discover to all of my friends and family!
Kavita M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Discover is a beginners credit card. It was the first I had and used it for years until I didn’t see a need for it anymore. Love the cash back option. Great customer service.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
This credit card has helped increase my score by almost 100 points in less than a year! I also received my security deposit back within about 6 months of consistent payments.
Jess M.
Hoboken
I love the cash back match! I make money while spending money. I've had a few disputes and issues but discover has completely helped me and their customer service is amazing.
Brandie K.
I recently canceled my card, not because anything they did, I just didn't use it. I never had a problem with their customer service, very friendly and eager to help. I made my payments on time and my credit limit increased a lot!
Amber C.
I have had this credit card for about a year now and I love it, you do get cash back and its great besides that you get other benefits as well, like certain percentages off at certain stores.
Marcella M.
Summerville
Love this credit card. Very convenient and easy to use. The cash back is also a good feature to have. I cannot go without mentioning to customer service; they are the best!!
Ashley S.
Northampton , PA
This is my first credit card I ever got. Basically got it to raise and build credit. The cashback program is definitely a plus and I take advantage of that. Would recommend.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?