BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I love this credit card! I love that I get cash back that I can use toward a huuuuuge variety of gift cards that get you 5 to 10 extra dollars. I also use Amazon all the time, and you get 5% cash back for Amazon.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
We love this card! It rewards us for paying our bills on time with credit increases. We love the cash back offerings and how they change frequently. It makes holiday shopping a breeze, especially with the ability to put the cash back onto the card to pay down the bill. This is a great card!
Emerald R.
This is a good credit card if you need cash back options. Easy to use and the app makes it even easier to may on it. Most retail and other places accept it also so that makes it easier. Yes I would recommend
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
This is a great company to get a credit card through! The customer service is great and I love the cash back bonus you get for paying your bills on time. It's completely worth it! And very easy to start.
Dania S.
Bloomingdale, IL
First off, customer service is amazing. They definitely work with you in improving your credit and reward you with credit line increase if your account is in good standing. This is truly a must have card!
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
Great card, the APR promo was great but now the interest is a bit much (of course depends on your credit rating.) Love the features it gives like the cashback, credit score, and late payment forgiveness
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
This company has been so patient and considerate of my personal situations it's really incredible. I have been late plenty of times and they have always worked with me to figure out my options and the best way to pay them back. I am not lying when I say that this card is the card everyone should start with!
Barbara S.
Logan, UT
Discover is a really good credit card. Great customer service. Love the cash back. 1% on regular purchases, 5% in quarterly categories. First year doulbe cash back. Never ran into a problem with where it's accepted. Secured card avail too for rebuilders. You can't go wrong here.
Kendra R.
Great card, easy to use app and good customer service. I've had them contact me twice and it's never an automated call it's always a real person to leave me a message. The monthly Fico score is also nice
Jessi R.
Claymont, DE
This is my go-to credit card - I make all my purchases using this card, and pay it off (or a large chunk) each month. The cash back is very simple and easy to understand, and it builds up. I haven't had a problem yet!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?