BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Courtney H.
Dallas, TX
I really don't like using this credit card. The cashback is nowhere near what I get for my other cards. I wouldn't choose this again.
Sumi K.
Love the cashback!! I usually use the cashback in paying the credit card bill but I'm sure they have ither options you can enjoy it.
Devin G.
Genoa, IL
There are so many positives to the discover card, especially the cash back bonus! Also I love that you get to pick your card design!
Jerry L.
Adams Center, NY
had this credit card for 4 years and have never had and issue with customer support or usage. valuable addition to anyones wallet.
rachel b.
SARTELL, MN
I love having this card. My credit had improved so much since getting approved to use this. The cash back is great to have as well.
Christie W.
El Reno, OK
Its a credit card...not quite sure what else to say. I do like the fact that my credit score is on each bill. It's good to monitor.
Alicia P.
Corona, NY
Love my discover card. Keeps me up to date about my Fico score on the app and monthly statements, low interest rate and cash back!
Cortney L.
I don't necessarily recommend opening credit cards, but they do come in handy when in a pinch OR when trying to build your credit.
Erin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love love love my discover card. Love the Cashback and how it links up with Amazon. Also I like the app-so easy and simple to use.
Cassie M.
Hazle Townshp, PA
This one of my favorite credit cards personally. It has a good interest rate and gives me cash back every month from my purchases!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?