BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Shannon G.
Shady Shores, TX
No annual fees and fairly easy to get approved if you're new to building credit. Amazing customer service, very easy to understand and so helpful and nice!
Nikki V.
I love this card, spend money and earn it at the time! No matter what I purchase I know that I am earning money back! Great rates and excepted everywhere!
Rey B.
Littleton, MA
My credit score was not very good but Discover gave me a higher credit limit than I could find anywhere else, at a lower rate (plus 0% APR the first year)
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Great credit card. I love the cash back and the bonus categories each month. The ease of the app to make payments and check my account balance is awesome.
Inez O.
introductory 0% on balance transfers, which is great. And 2% cashback on purchases. I use this card for everything and pay it off after I make a purchase.
Eric S.
Hagerstown, MD
It's ok but you don't get the cash back rewards that you seem to be entitled. It could be because I haven't used it as frequent but I get more from my amx
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
The rates are a little high but they gave me a great start out limit and let me increase it in no time! This is an amazing card if you want to build credit
Alex U.
I only signed up a month ago, but I love my card so far. The app is super easy to use and keep track of my expenses. And the cash back feature is awesome.
Janette Z.
Milwaukee
Easy to use, accepted everywhere and low interest rate... What else can I say? I would never complain about cash back in about EVERYTHING I buy hahaha. 💸💸💸
Kayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
Received quickly, great customer service, great 5% cash back promotions! In addition, the ability to add cash back credit to any bill is really convenient.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?