BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Tyreana J.
I don't know to activate it but it looks like a pretty good card I haven't put money on it but they do ask for income and stuff which u shouldn't have to give them
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
This card is good but it's also kind of the devil. You get cash back for everything and on top of that, there are monthly offers that get you even more cash back on top of the standard 5% on all purchases. It makes it hard not to charge every single purchase.
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
Basic credit card. They proactively raise the limit on the card per the purchasing history. Have had the card for probably 10 or so years. Haven't had any problems with it so far, and no identity theft with this particular card. I would recommend it for sure.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
The card is great but the apr is high. I have a great credit score so my limit is high but so is the apr. I only use the card for emergencys. Discover was my first credit card when I was in college and helped me grow my credit now it's just a back up.
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
It's a great card for someone with low to no credit. It was great for me to help establish my credit score when trying to save for a house. Unfortunately it comes with the cons of high interest rates so I'd recommend paying it off as soon as you use it!
Lauren F.
Nashville, TN
I love my discover it card! It's all about knowing how to be as responsible as possible, and since I pay my card balance at the end of every cycle without letting any interest build, I really do get money back on what I was already going to buy.
Jessica P.
New Orleans, LA
Discover is the best credit card company I've worked with. They are quick to recognize fraud and I get cash back on all purchases. I can use the cash back to pay for Amazon purchases. I would recommend this card to anyone that uses credit cards.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far the best credit card. English speaking customer service reps. Accepted everywhere (the only places I run into problems is small merchants that only accept MC/Visa). The rewards/cash back is amazing. They have vouchers you can purchase with you cash back that gives you 50 for 40 or 25 for 15 or 150 for 75 for different places.
Carey  E.
I've had my discover card for almost 10 years and it's one of the best cards that I have. It gives out a free credit score, cashback bonuses, and has a low interest rate. It's a good starting card for anyone looking to get a credit card.
Priscila S.
Annandale , VA
Since I'm from another country and the polices and payments there are different, the beginning was just a little confuse, but the app is intuitive and the attendants are always really dedicated in explaining every detail. No complaints so far, had problem with a unsolicited payment/charge and was quickly solved! Happy with my credit card
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?