BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Viridiana H.
Cape Coral, FL
I loved it. It is very easy to make payments and check balances and credit score on app. It also offers many chase back offers and offers very low interest.
Chelsea S.
This is a pretty reliable credit card. I'm happy with my usual age and protection so far. A plus side to this card is the free FICO credit score every month
Carl R.
Mount Prospect
Ive had this card for about 5 years and I recently paid it off. The rewards are good and this catd lets you go $600 over your limit before they cut you off.
Caitlin K.
Saint Charles, MO
I've had this credit card for years and the cash back deals are the best. It's so worth having the credit card for. They're also great with fraud protection.
Valeria R.
One of my favs! The cash back match was awesome and Discover is such a great bank. I only use less now bcuz of new card that gives me 2% back instead of 1%.
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was hesitant to get a credit card, but I have loved working with Discover. They are extremely responsive and helpful, and they treat their customers well!
Jocelyn H.
Saint Louis
Great cashback bonus at the end of 1 year. They match what you have earned in cashback and the rewards are pretty decent if you are using tge 5% specials too
Heather V.
One of my favorite cards to use! English speaking customer service, accepted at so many locations, and loyal to there cuatomers. I would recommend this card!
Jeanelle J.
Dollar Shave club has the best razors I know they are advertised for men but these get my legs extremely smooth. There just perfect for the fuzz on my legs.
Erin A.
I love Discover- they've always been easy to work with, and the customer service is friendly and simple to get in touch with. Can't be any pickier than that.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?