BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Karlie G.
Russellville, AL
I have the student discover card. I am sooo every thankful for it. It is helping build my credit for the future after college and so on. I get 10% cash back which is awesome because I spend A lot!
Daisy C.
First credit card i was approved for since I turned 18. Good interest rate. I get money back for going to restaurants or shopping . I recommend this to students who are building creditz
Jordan D.
Gainesville, GA
Discover is my favorite cash back rewards card, hands down. I love the rotating deals and the Cash Back Match is a game changer. I also love the Discover mobile app. Very user friendly!
Taiana G.
Haverhill, MA
I love to see how much cash back I get each month. Not only is it putting money back in your pocket you can use your balance to pay your monthly credit card bill! Now isn't that awesome?
Sophie H.
Skippack, PA
I absolutely love the discover it card! The interest rate is relatively high, which is usually the trade off for cards with rewards, but it is overall a great card. Due to the high interest rate, I recommend going lower than the recommended 30% usage--for credit score purposes--stick around 20%.

The It card is so easy to use and has many awesome benefits. It provides great peace of mind with the various text alerts, ability to freeze POS purchases if you misplace it and the ease of reporting fraud all right in the phone app. Another great benefit is the cash back bonus and cash back match. Many cards offer cash back, which is great, but discover also offers the cash back match that matches everything you've earned and pays out once a year with no limits.

Overall it's a great product.
Lauren S.
Plattsmouth, NE
Great starter credit card. Got this in college to help build up my credit and as I've done well and my income has grown, my limit has increased, further increasing my credit score over time.
Rayell B.
It's a great credit card, but the cash back is sweetness of it all. You can have the extra cash to go towards your credit card balance or have it deposited into your account. I'm
Vicky C.
Washington , DC
This credit card is great. Not only do they have a great cash rewards program, you can check you FICO score as well. An extra plus you can choose what color you’d like your card to come in.
Gizzelle L.
Everyone loves some cash back with your purchase but some cards really don't deliver or give you what's promised without a fight but not discover card. It actually gives you the matches cash back ! Amazing
Caitlin S.
I have had this card for about a year. Haven't had any issues. They started me off with a higher limit then some of my other cards and I got a good APR. One of the better cash back programs out there. Good customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?