BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Ali C.
Fort Meade, MD
I had a Discover student card for years. After good history with them they changed me to a Discover It card. I enjoy getting the cash back but I don't use the card frequently. It has no annual fee and a low APR so I keep it for emergencies, and it is also my longest open card.
Ashley C.
This is an awesome credit card company to go to if you are looking to start building credit! And it's nice because you earn back money every time you pay a statement! I would highly recommend this to anyone especially students who are looking for an easy way to get credit!
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Oh credit cards. Gave me a very large limit to start with and I have been slowly but surely pay it back, The cash back reward is very nice especially since you can opt to put it towards your bill instead of using it. I need to research what gets me more cash back though
Danielle F.
I'm a college student and I opened up this credit card about 6 months ago. I love the cashback rewards and I typically use it for gas or big purchases. The apr isn't ridiculous and the app that goes with it works great! I love this credit card and I do not regret opening it!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my favorite card in my wallet. The APR is great and the rewards are even better. Plus the rotating rewards categories makes it easier to earn rewards points. The rewards can be used at a lot of different places or as credit to your card for the full amount of your rewards with no minimum balance to transfer.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
The cash back match credit card is a great card if you are able to pile up good number of reward points. This card matches your reward points and hence doubles them after an year which is a great perk. There is no annual fee which is another huge advantage of this card.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
I love having this credit card they match ever purchase you make. The pros are you are making money while spending money the cons are the interest is on the high end. I recommend this card . Make sure you say it off within the payment days to avoid the high interest.
Tammy S.
West Bend, WI
I enjoy using my 0% interest card but my promotional period will be coming to an end soon and I will have to start paying interest on my balance. I was nervous at times thinking that a business may not accept my Discover card but I have not had am issue as of yet.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
I mean this card is okay, but the interest rate varies from person to person of course, so to judge it isn't super helpful since your rate and limit will vary based on your credit worthiness. The cash back is okay, nothing super impressive. I don't reach for it a lot.
Tyreana J.
I don't know to activate it but it looks like a pretty good card I haven't put money on it but they do ask for income and stuff which u shouldn't have to give them
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?