BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Claudia P.
Montebello, CA
I love the fact it matched my first year. I wish I would have used it more. They have increased me a lot more than my other credit cards which is always nice .
Amy L.
I has a Discover card as a college student and then my husband and I opened an account after we got married. So many great benefits and great customer service!
Katie S.
I have been happy with this credit card since I got it. It gives me cash back on everything I buy. I got in when I was 17 so I'm glad they accept young people.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Discover has been one of those cards that I end up using probably once a week or more just because the rewards are worth it whenever you're wrecking up points
Katherine C.
starkville
I love my discover it card. Easy to use, track, and freeze if need be. They do up my credit line without informing me which can be hard for a girl on a budget.
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
This is the only credit card I own. It's easy to use and even easier to pay off. I enjoying seeing my credit report monthly when they send out the statements.
ashley p.
Summersville, KY
I love discover. I have been with this company for 6 years. The customer service reps are always so friendly and they always have great deals for cash back!!!
Megan M.
Fargo, ND
I have had this card for just over a year and have been very happy with it! The cash back bonus is competitive with other credit cards and VERY easy to redeem.
Erin A.
I love Discover- they've always been easy to work with, and the customer service is friendly and simple to get in touch with. Can't be any pickier than that.
jyoti k.
I can use it anywhere and I like the point system which I can use to get either gift cards or use it to pay my bill. It is easy to contact customer service.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?