BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Krysta B.
Discover has the best customer support. Card can be used nearly everywhere with exceptional rewards! Love the cash back option.
Dawn v.
Peoria , AZ
Only had this for a couple weeks and it's been great so far... I don't have great credit but was still qualified for a pretty good limit
Kari W.
They have a great balance transfer program! if you have a card with high interest, this wound be good to check into. Will save you money!
Dani S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Discover is awesome. I got a credit line I was satisfied with and the one time I've had to call customer service they were very helpful.
Yessica A.
Love that I called to lower my intetest rate they did, they always work with me. Great card to have with perks as well highly recommended
Bianca B.
Metairie, LA
I love this card!😁 It's super easy to use and it gives you cash back on certain purchases. They also give you 6 months free of interest.
Madison s.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the cash back feature and the automatic approval for students but the interest is really high. Overall it's a good credit card tho
Brittany B.
Fresno, CA
NEVER HAVE HAD ANY ISSUES WHATSOEVER... I ACTUALLY WOULD PREFER A LOWER INTEREST RATE. BUT HEY THATS THE CON OF MOST CREDIT CARDS RIGHT?
Bridget B.
Port Monmouth, NJ
Great for balance transfers with no interest and helped me pay down some other big credit card bills. Plus I love the monthly FICO score.
Hannah U.
Knoxville, TN
Have had this card for years. I suppose it's as reliable as the next one but sometimes the customer service at Discover is not so great.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?