BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Becky C.
Torrance, CA
Discover has been a wonderful reputable credit card company that never disappoints for many many years I've been a Discover customer as long as I can remember !
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
The card that gives back !! I have traveled all over the world with this card & its accept it pretty much everywhere at this point !! & the rewards are great !!
Nikole E.
Pinson, AL
The intresting rate was way too high. I like the late payment forgiveness though. The card as a whole is great, even the cash back bonus. I used to pay my card.
Kimberleigh A.
Horsham
I love this card and Discover. The discover app is so easy to use. The cashback matching is very rewarding and I love being able to put it towards my statement.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I liked the card. I really liked that you can pick your color. I got a purple one. It isn't my favorite credit card but it has some pretty good cash back perks.
ally b.
Waterbury, CT
i love this card. the rewards program is really beneficial. the interest rate is high but i had no credit so it had to be. the app is also really easy to use.
Magan B.
Ninety Six
Love this card was able to get 0% interest for the first 12 months and after that it will still be my lowest interest credit card. Love it I highly recommend.
Claudia P.
Montebello, CA
I love the fact it matched my first year. I wish I would have used it more. They have increased me a lot more than my other credit cards which is always nice .
Katherine C.
starkville
I love my discover it card. Easy to use, track, and freeze if need be. They do up my credit line without informing me which can be hard for a girl on a budget.
Amy L.
I has a Discover card as a college student and then my husband and I opened an account after we got married. So many great benefits and great customer service!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?