BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Emilee R.
Knoxville, TN
I like this credit card. I was easily approved when I was 19 and still use now that I'm 23. It was my first credit card and the only reason for not having 5 stars is because they increased my limit without asking.
Victoria E.
I LOVE my Discover It card! I earn roughly $500 a year in free money - buying things I would be buying anyway. Could the cashback amount be higher? Sure. But, this card doesn't charge an annual fee.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
My first real credit card and I absolutely love it. You get cash back on certain purchases which you can apply as credit to your account or redeem for gift cards or cash. The design is pretty cool and you can get different colors if you want. I also like how you can freeze your account right from the mobile app so In case you ever lose your card, it's not a hassle to protect yourself. The rates are also really good and they offer an introductory 0% APR
Chloe S.
I love Discover! Customer service is top notch, easy online platform and app. Great cash backs for everyday and different deals every month.
I had low to average credit and got accepted. Must have!
Lizbeth R.
Barboursville
Awesome! Love this card. Easy to make monthly payment. Always have it on hand. Super excited about cash back.
Hate there's a rate you have to pay after serval months. But over all a great decision.
Taliah R.
ATLANTA
The interest rate lured my in, and the customer service and offerings keep me there! The app is easy to use and navigate, and I trust the integrity, stability, and knowledge of the company.
Angela B.
Bryant, AR
It is a decent card. I used it for balance transfer for 0% for twelve months. It was great until I used it and maxed it out. But I will have it paid off in three months. Like no annual fee too.
Stacy W.
Newell, WV
I absolutely love this card and all the bonus points you can earn. Plus they had a deal 14 months interest free. Going through a rough time and it's very nice having this to help get through!!
This is a great card with great rewards and discounts. I have used my card for balance transfer with no pay and no interest. There is always a promotion for different store and online products.
Kerri b.
Jacksonville, IL
Love my discover they gave me 0% for 15 months with a high amount I could spend. I never had an issue with them or customer service. The best part you got to pick out the color of your card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?