BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Megan P.
Parma, OH
I really like this credit card because of all the perks it has. I like that it gives you your credit score with your statement and the cashback program is awesome.
Patricia D.
So far my experience with Discover it is pretty good. I only wish my other card companies would be half as goo as Discover. All the great things that are available on the more card but with even more perks.
Dave T.
La Palma, CA
Love the cash back reward. I try to use it on all my purchases throughout the year and save the rewards until I need it, like x-mas time. Unfortunately, some places will only accept visa or master card.
Milene P.
Locust Valley, NY
Is my first year with thos card and I really like, it's safe and there is a great app. you can win cashback and on the first year you don't have fee if you don't pay the all value.
So far so good, only had a year but the cash back is great and they match it at the end of the year. Late payment forgiveness for the first late payment. All around love my card!
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR
We enjoy the cash back offer on our discover card. We like that we get a little of our money back the we spend. It's a reward we look for when choosing what credit card to use.
Jordan R.
I love my Discover card. I get cashback for making purchases and can use that for items on Amazon.com or to pay my bill. The only downside is that it is not taken everywhere
Trudi W.
Lithonia, GA
So far so good. I love the Cashback match that they offer. You can even apply your Cashback to your monthly payments, just awesome! 5% Cashback on gas is just amazing.
Matt D.
Flemington, NJ
Great rewards for this card. You also get your FICO credit card score right on your portal. It is easy to redeem cashback, especially directly to my Amazon account.
Elizabeth T.
Bay Shore, NY
I have had this credit card for a couple months now and so far so good. No interest rate for the first year which is always great. Minimum payment is just right.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?