BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Keturah R.
Keturah R.
Apopka, FL
It's a great card that gives great rewards and is perfect for someone who wants a reasonable rate. I love my discover card.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Birmingham
I love my Discover credit card! However sometimes the 5% cash back choices aren't very common so I don't use it very often.
Jéssica F.
Jéssica F.
San Francisco, CA
I like how this credit card works! It's help me manager my money and the cash back this amazing! I always say to people have this credit card!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Best cash back credit card for someone who is trying to build their credit score higher even when your score is really low
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Smyrna
DISCOVER cash back is AWESOME.. TRY it.. USE IT and the Billing online is so simple and easy to follow.. good job Discover
Ashley h.
Ashley h.
FrenchTown
I really love this card it has cash backs and you can get rewards. Interest-rate isn't that bad it's not that low nor high
Tia M.
Tia M.
Birch Tree, MO
Wonderful card. No interest for a year is amazing. Absolutely no complaints. The Discover It card is the main card we use.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Woodhaven, NY
The discover card is great the intrest isn't high and the rewards are great! I've never had an issue with my discover card
Nakesia F.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Seems to be a great credit card. I love the cash back benefits. They have a great app as well. Love that I can check my credit score for free.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Pensacola, FL
Good card for beginners. I switched to my bank though, lower interest & higher limits! Discover has good customer service.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?