BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Samantha S.
Love this credit card. Only downfall is that the cash back sucks! There's only selected cash back promotions that are more of the time useless. Other than that, I have no complaints!
Sarah E.
I'm really happy with discover. I can tell where my credit score is at any given time. I have 0% apr the first year! Cash back options are great and can be used in many different ways.
Angelette J.
Adelanto, CA
This card matches all the other deals and cards and will match it to get you the better deal possible in terms of cash back and that's the advantages of having this card on hand.
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
Finally I got it after I kept trying. I have to say it is awesome card but very hard to get, took me years trying. Also it has different colors you can pick. The amount on your credit depends on credit score and I highly recommend this card to everyone.
Kaila B.
Sterling
I just got this card but the information provided before I applied and once I received the card was top notch. I also have the app on my phone and love how easy it is to navigate.
Felicia R.
Leominster, MA
Best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. Discover is the best. Their app is easy to use and keep track of spending. I think I will always be a Discover customer.
Molly K.
Waxahachie, TX
Just got this card about a month ago and I'm happy with it. The app is easy to use and pay online. Interest rate is ok. One of the great things is I got to pick the card color, pink of course! Cash back is not too shabby. Good card overall.
MICHELLE H.
Discover is a great card to have. The cash back rewards are amazing. Whatever rewards you earn during the year they match it at the end year. Definitely give Discover a try...
Brooke C.
Never had any issues with this card. Had it for three years though and I wish they would increase my credit limit. Gives you great Cashback to use and also free FICO score.
Lindsey C.
Armuchee, GA
I haven't had my card for long but I love the rewards and the service. The cute design isn't too bad either and I have the app on my phone that makes it easier to use! I recommend it to anybody looking for a new card to use.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?