BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Joyce j.
Port matilda, PA
The fact that it offers zero annual fee, and periodic 5% cashback makes it one of my favorite credit card to use. Their customer service is very good, the customer service representatives are always very patient, and they help me to resolve my issues promptly. If you’re looking for a card with zero annual fee and great customer service, this is one of the best card you can get on the market.
Madison Z.
This credit card is awesome. I was approved super quick and given a good limit starting off. I was just trying to increase my credit score and pay for college. This card allowed me to do all of that and more.
Leanne P.
Commack, NY
I’ve had my discover It card for YEARS! It was my first credit card and I love it! They have great customer service and online billing and I am a very proud discover customer! I would recommend it to anyone!
Saikrishna A.
Irving, TX
This is the first credit card I ever had and they he very low interest rates and even approved for new credit. Pros are it has the cash back match where they will double the amount you get by the end of the year which is awesome. But the web service they have is worse my friend applied for the same card he managed to get 14 months 0% APR where I clicked on a link which has only 6 months 0% APR.
Veronica D.
New York
I'e had this card for a few years and I just use it on emergency situations. Very bad costumer service and I haven't qualified for a limit increases although I've always been on time with my payments.
Jessica A.
This is my first credit card. I absolutely love it . I love how it tells me my FICO score and compares it to previous months to let me know how my finances are going. I would definitely recommend this card
Isamil C.
Reading , PA
This card is the best card ever not only help me with my credit but is affordable no annual payment u get cash back, and with the cash back you can even buy stuff or pay bills... I recommend this car to anyone.
Jona S.
Bristol, CT
A very good card. I love that it gets accepted everywhere! Cash back are limited to what they choose to give you cash back on but that’s alright. I love my Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Taylor C.
bowling green
Great costumer service, always very friendly and receive immediate feedback. Great app, easy to navigate and keep up to date with you balance and credit score. Great cash back bonuses and discover deals!!
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Customer service is okay - and I don’t hate the card. But the rewards are t enough to make it the first one I reach for and I don’t totally understand the additional benefits. Don’t make me work so hard!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?