BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

✨Nini L.
So far so good! I just got this card to work on re-establishing my credit and I love the fact that there's no late fees or annual fees. The interest rate is lower than most other cards and although my card is secured they plan to review my account after 7 months to see if I qualify to have it turned into an unsecured card. You also earn cash back when you buy gas or spend at restaurants. Very happy with this card thus far.
Margaux M.
ithaca, NY
Excellent first credit card for students. I’m a freshman in college and it is great to have something that is prepaid so that I can build credit without having a co-signer. This is an excellent idea for all students.
Amanda R.
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ
My very first credit card and I️ will never get rid of it. Whenever you call, you always get to talk to an actual person and they are so understanding. And the matching of cash back is amazing! Who doesn’t love that?
Dana H.
Coraopolis, PA
Discover is a great credit card company. I never had any problems at all. I just wish the rewards were a little bit better, but overall I had a great experience. I moved on the a travel credit card for the rewards.
Lucas R.
Sterling, VA
I have mine to use if I have an emergency, and it saved me several times already!! It's a good deal because it has the cash back when you invite a friend and you don't have to pay any anual fee in the first year.
Rose E.
Saint Louis
This is one card I don't worry too much about fraud with.  They are very diligent about monitoring your account and alerting you if something seems outside your normal spending habits.  Their customer service is excellent and the cash back incentives are good.  I don't like that you have to opt-in to the bonus incentives they offer every quarter, but other than that, I have no complaints.
Saikrishna A.
Irving, TX
This is the first credit card I ever had and they he very low interest rates and even approved for new credit. Pros are it has the cash back match where they will double the amount you get by the end of the year which is awesome. But the web service they have is worse my friend applied for the same card he managed to get 14 months 0% APR where I clicked on a link which has only 6 months 0% APR.
Sam W.
long beach, CA
Love this card. They do 5% cash back on quarterly rotating categories, and 1% cash back on any other purchases other than those categories. Additionally, in the first year, you get double the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year!! Quarterly categories have been wholesale stores, gas stations, restaurants, and home improvement stores. This has been a great card for me!
Arianna S.
This Credit Card goes everywhere with me. I love how easy it is to see my transactions and make payments on their app, and I've collected so much money back because of their special deals that using any other card is pointless to me! My girl friend recommended it to me, now I'm recommending it to you. Easy to use the app - easy to pay - and free FICO score at your fingertips.
Laura S.
I Have had this credit for a little under a year and IT IS FANTASTIC! Great mobile bank app which processes my payments and lets me use my cash back on gift cards and credit towards my account. This is my go to credit card when traveling also. Apr is a bit high but that is the only thing that is a negative on this card. Absolutely love it. Wouldn't trade it for any other.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?