BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lesina V.
West Valley, UT
Great card and company. If you keep your credit score up, they will periodically increase your credit limit without you asking. If you want more, then just call in to ask. There is an 18 month 0% interest upon signing up and rotating 5% cash back categories every month.
Allie S.
GAP, PA
Love my Discover card! Easy to access online, simple bill pay, and great ways to track spending- especially helpful for taxes. The site also also shows your Fico credit score. Never worry about fraudulent charges- Discover makes it right every time!
Dara R.
I love Discover credit cards! I recently opened Discover Miles card because I was planning to do some traveling this year and honestly it’s been wonderful. I have noticed only few places not taking Discover so using it was so easy and raising miles or points for cash back was so easy! Also the fact that you are getting 3% back the first year is a bonus! I definitely recommend this card for building credit AND if you travel around a bit. It’s not a fancy travel card for sure but you can use your points to pay off plane tickets, car rental and transportation fees! Also it links to your Amazon account so you can use your points to pay on Amazon :)
Katie H.
Columbus
I love my Discover it card. I have built my credit so much just by having this card, and the cash back aspect of it is seriously amazing. I recommend everyone who is looking for a credit card to get this one to start out with. Great starter card.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Love this credit card! They are on top of there game for sure. I made my first purchase and they didn’t let it go through I’m thankful for that. They sent me Alert right away! They have wonderful customer service. I do recommend this credit card!
Kirsten A.
Saint George
Been a great card. Very easy to get approved for. They matched my cash back for my entire first year which was nice. I get 1% cash back on every purchase. I just wish the interest rate was lower. I’d recommend to someone looking to build their credit.
Claudia A.
Raleigh, NC
This has been my best experience with a financial institution this far. They are very transparent and the benefits are just unbelievable! Recommend friends and get money back; buy and earn. No fees nor interest for a year. I highly recommend!
Mary L.
Evansville, IN
I applied for this credit card about four years ago and it’s great! I love the cash back that I earn every month, and the bonus cash back promotions it offers. I also love that I can check my credit score each month for free with this card.
Kayli M.
Morgantown, WV
Hands down my favorite credit card out of all of the ones I have! The BEST customer service! In the 8 years I’ve had it I was late on a payment once (due to direct deposit/job changes) and not only did Discover have an American customer service representative reach out to me, but they even took off the late fee without me having to ask. I know almost any company will take the fee away if you ask, but it really stuck out to me that they offered before I asked.
Paige L.
St. Clair Shores
Love my discover cash match card. 0% apr for the first year and have already earned a good chunk of cash back which they match. I would recommend and they even give a good student credit to your card every year for college students.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?