BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Gail Y.
Fairfax, VA
So far my experience with Discover has been great. They start you at a minimal limit based on your credit history but it doesn't take long for them to increase your credit limit. Can't say anything bad about my experience and would definitely recommend others sign up.
Autumn H.
Love this card! The cashback is awesome. You can link it with your Amazon to take money off your order or apply it toward your discover statement. The app is awesome and makes payments a breeze.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I really like Discover for it's easy to use website and app. I can pay my bill on the go and easily check what the extra bonus cash back is for the quarter. Plus, I can track my credit score.
Lisandra H.
THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE speaks for itself and the cashback is incredible! I don't dread calling the credit card company if i ever do and that's NOT something I can say about my other credit cards
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
We have been using Discover cards since 1989. They keep coming up with more benefits that help the average consumer. I'm for any card that will help earn points or money in today's economy.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love this credit card. They have a promo now that for the first year, they match your cash back which is awesome. I love that there is no foreign fee when traveling which is important for me.
Joyce M.
I love discover, I get a good cash back with it and I got a ok credit. It's 1 year no fees and after 1 year they double the cash back you had from that whole year.. it's awesome I like it.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
I just recently got approved for this credit card. I am a college student who has never had a credit card so I figured it was about time to register for one. I got approved and have already started to earn cash back! Great for a first time credit card user
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I like this credit card because it matches points with purchases like gasoline and gives you the exact number of points back to spend on the same or different items. It is a great card
Love this credit card. Great cashback rewards, sometimes as much as 5%. Super afforadable and intrest free at first. Appoves most people so its a great card to have as your first credit card and comes in get colors/designs at no additional cost.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?