BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Reviews (2099)
Blanquita D.
Laredo
I love my new credit card. Customer service excellent and I could manage everything with the app they have. Everything is supper single and not difficult to use. 5% cash back in my product s
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
This was my first credit card and I find it easy to use. It's somewhat annoying that some stores don't accept discover. But otherwise, the online website to track my transactions is easy to use
Liz S.
Flowery Br, GA
Great customer service but extremely high interest rates, even with great credit. The cashback bonus is a decent incentive for using the card to pay other bills with and pay off each month.
Rhonda G.
Dallas, TX
Applied for this credit card about a month ago and I've been racking up cash back on my purchases - I've already made payments to keep my utilization score low and the deposits are so fast.
Kimberllin M.
I love the idea of the cash back, but I didn't got mine yet, they still have time to do it as it says I'm the contract, but it's taking so long. Another con is the credit limit, its so low.
Lindsay D.
I like this card. As my first credit card I didn’t expect the credit limit to be so great but they gave me a decent limit when I first applied. I just wish Discover was accepted everywhere!
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Great customer service and I love getting so much cashback on this card. If you like to spend money like me - this card is a must! Why not use it when they give you so many great perks!?
Amanda L.
Bellmore, NY
I am very pleased with this credit card so far.  I just recently got it so I do not have a full opinion about it just yet.  It is affordable and I do enjoy the cashback program.
Bobby M.
Jamestown, NY
Easy to use and always earning money back! The website makes it easy to pay my credit card bill on time and even allows me to pay the money back I earned as credit for my account! Win win!
Jordan D.
Gainesville, GA
Discover is my favorite cash back rewards card, hands down. I love the rotating deals and the Cash Back Match is a game changer. I also love the Discover mobile app. Very user friendly!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?