BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Dania S.
Bloomingdale, IL
First off, customer service is amazing. They definitely work with you in improving your credit and reward you with credit line increase if your account is in good standing. This is truly a must have card!
Kendra R.
Great card, easy to use app and good customer service. I've had them contact me twice and it's never an automated call it's always a real person to leave me a message. The monthly Fico score is also nice
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great card, the APR promo was great but now the interest is a bit much (of course depends on your credit rating.) Love the features it gives like the cashback, credit score, and late payment forgiveness
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I love my Discover card! The Cashback bonus' are awesome! Special deals for certain retailers and purchases get even more cash back. I always recommend and use my Discover card for every day purchases.
Alexis A.
I haven't had any problems with discover yet. They are a good company and I get pretty good points rewards which is nice. I also like the "freeze" feature on the app in case it gets stolen or anything
Jessi R.
Claymont, DE
This is my go-to credit card - I make all my purchases using this card, and pay it off (or a large chunk) each month. The cash back is very simple and easy to understand, and it builds up. I haven't had a problem yet!
Camille T.
One of the best credit cards out there in terms of rewards! The 5% cashback on certain stores or purchases is an added bonus. Customer service is very helpful and their phone app is really easy to use.
Jade S.
Lansing, IL
Discover is a great credit card. You earn points on every purchase with the opportunity to earn 5% cash back quarterly at different set places. They also match your cash back earned in the first year.
Jamilynn D.
Bridgeton, NJ
The absolute best credit card. This was my first ever credit card. So many cashback opportunities. After your first year, all the cashback you earned is matched and added to your account which is an incredible feature in my opinion. I would recommend this card to everyone.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love my discover card! Just like the commercial says it pays to discover. The key is to pay in full each month that way you never pay interest charges and you earn cash back minus. I save them each year and use them on Christmas. Great way to save money for the holidays
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?