BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jerry L.
Jerry L.
Adams Center, NY
had this credit card for 4 years and have never had and issue with customer support or usage. valuable addition to anyones wallet.
ClaraInes S.
ClaraInes S.
Love the rewards! The card is accepted worldwide. I believe the card is affordable, it's a matter of how you handle your finances.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Hazle Townshp, PA
This one of my favorite credit cards personally. It has a good interest rate and gives me cash back every month from my purchases!
Diandra D.
Diandra D.
New Haven, CT
Great credit card, the cash back is amazing, sometimes I can even pay my bill just using the cash back, I love my discovery card.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Morris, IL
Highly recommend the Discover It card, amazing customer service and the offers for purchases and balance transfers can't be beat.
Jada L.
Jada L.
Cedartown
They accepted and gave me a credit card. My monthly payment is so affordable. If you want a credit card this is the best one yet
Mandi S.
Mandi S.
Mount Vernon
Awesome card love cash back rewards love that first year they match wish every year they would not a bad percentage on cash back
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
I get cash back with thia credit card and even got double for my first year. The app is awesome and makes it easy to pay my bill
Maegan C.
Maegan C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great customer service and the card came in the mail fairly quick. The app is very easy to use which makes the whole process better.
Erma L.
Erma L.
Cameron, MO
This card give you the freedom to shop the way you want to, and reports to Major credit bureau every month.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?