BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Good, started me out on a lower credit limit. Don't want to go over 20% and am making my monthly payments ahead of time and 2% over the minimum amount.
Carlota J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love this card and never had problem with it! It's accepted in most of places. Great cause give you cashback and doesn't have fees on the first year!
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
I LOVE ny discover it card! They periodically increase my line of credit, which is nice. I get a decent amount of cash back thru discover. I love it!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love this card it matches your cash back at the end of the year. You can earn cash back easily through everyday purchases that I would make anyway.
Susy A.
Amazing offers to start off with a Credit Card! Zero percent APR for 12 months is an amazing offer and Cash back bonuses are pretty easy to achieve!
Cherokee m.
tulsa ok
Easy to use, easy to make payment, good interest rates and apr ! Ultimately all around decent card however the cash back only relates to restaurants.
Kristen C.
Fresno, CA
Great card! Easy to use app, and great benefits. They also are consistent when updating and reporting to credit agencies. Friendly customer service!
Ayla R.
Albany
The card is okay. I feel like I don't earn as much cash back as what I spend, but I don't really keep that close of an we on that aspect of the card.
Beca A.
Easy to get it, but I don't know why after a while decrease my credit limit once even that everything was paid on time and my credit score was high.
Erin M.
Olathe
Customer service is incredible and the app is easy to use. You can make payments right from the app and set up alerts when you hit a certain limit
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?