BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
We also have a Discover IT card, which is fantastic because Kindercare Learning Centers have partnered with them. Different types of purchases have higher cash back ratings throughout the year, so I also pay attention to that and will use it for the extra points. I only wish Discover cards were taken more places!
Zhane J.
I love my card, approval and setup was really easy and you can manage it in so many different ways, it also is like spending money to get it right back- thanks to it being primarily cash back. Customer service is also really nice.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
We have a discover credit card and we love the benefits that they have! You can get cash back to use on other purchases or you can get a miles card. We just recently got the miles card so we can earn travel points with our purchases!
Marlaina T.
Lafayette, LA
This is a great card! I'm constantly getting cashback bonuses. At the end of end of every year, Discover also matches your annual cashback bonus amount. The app is easy to use, and it's easy to set up automatic payments. A major benefit to Discover, is that you have access to your FICO credit score at all times.
ruby s.
Albertville, AL
I dont have a credit card but my mawmaw does and it comes in handy when we need food or anything,but its hard t get approved for things like that so me and my husband couldnt get one but we will try again in the future
Camille S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Discover has one of the best cash back rewards programs. It has a great APR and good credit limit. It is excepted pretty much everywhere and is my go to card because of the great rewards system. I pay off my balance in full each month or have the option to pay later with larger purchases. I would recommend
Michael L.
Buffalo, NY
Discover Card is one of the first cards I got and I just love it. They have cash back and extra cash back each quarter. The format of their website is awesome. They show you which categories you spend your money in and you get your FICO score for free. You can also tell there customer service is great.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Discover was the first credit card willing to approve me without having a credit score and they've always been willing to work with me if I can't make my payment on time for whatever reason & their cash back is amazing
Autum L.
LOVE my Discover card. I have had it for about 9 months now. I love that I get 1% back on daily purchases, and there are categories that change every three months that for qualifying purchases you receive 5% cash back on.
Mary G.
Glendale, CA
I really like this credit card. I love how quickly I collect cash back, and I love that they keep on automatically raising your credit limit. The customer service is out of this worlddddd. I love love love this card!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?