BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Hunter C.
Hunter C.
I have been nothing but impressed with Discover. I love their cash back and rewards program and I feel safe using my card anywhere.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Very good with the cash back when I purchase gas with this card. Not expensive at all. No cons. Pros are the phone app you can get.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love love love my discover card. Love the Cashback and how it links up with Amazon. Also I like the app-so easy and simple to use.
Cortney L.
Cortney L.
I don't necessarily recommend opening credit cards, but they do come in handy when in a pinch OR when trying to build your credit.
Kaylee J.
Kaylee J.
Speedway, IN
Great card! Always have cash back opportunities and I love that you can have the cash back rewards deposited to your bank account.
mee p.
mee p.
This card had a no apr for 18 months when we signed up. Helped us make a few large purchases when my husband started his business.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Lucedale, MS
I love my Discover It card. It has helped me with my credit score tremendously. My favorite cash back card. I use it to pay my bills and other purchases.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Brick, NJ
Love the discover it card. I love the 5%cash back I receive . I use it for six flags great adventure when I go and we get special lines for admission.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
Its a great way to keep your money safe and handled . easy and quick to use . plus I love that you don't have to keep up with cash
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Love this card. No fees. Good sign on bonuses. The cash back bonuses change every three months so it's always something different.
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?