BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Daniela G.
Memphis, TN
I love having a discover card because they are very nice and considerate with their customers. I also find it convenience that I get my credit score from them whenever I need it
Courtney P.
I love Discover. It is nice they will give you money towards your bill or on your card when you refer a friend. The 5% cash back bonus for the month is also a great perk.
Joan T.
Phoenix az
Very good credit card after using it sends you a text letting you know it's been used,  also all your info is on inside of card so when u get ready to pay your info doesn't show
Martina D.
Boyce, LA
I've had it for awhile, so far I like the cash back match and the fact that I get the chance to get 5% back on certain categories. Down fall is that other than for the 5% it's not all that great. Rarely use mine unless for a 5% category
Jess M.
Hoboken
I love the cash back match! I make money while spending money. I've had a few disputes and issues but discover has completely helped me and their customer service is amazing.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
This credit card has helped increase my score by almost 100 points in less than a year! I also received my security deposit back within about 6 months of consistent payments.
shaina b.
Middletown, NY
Great card with good benefits. They run promotions for cash back which are generous. Customer service is decent, never had an issue. Using the app for managing the account is a plus too. Overall good card that comes highly recommended.
Amber C.
I have had this credit card for about a year now and I love it, you do get cash back and its great besides that you get other benefits as well, like certain percentages off at certain stores.
Brandie K.
I recently canceled my card, not because anything they did, I just didn't use it. I never had a problem with their customer service, very friendly and eager to help. I made my payments on time and my credit limit increased a lot!
Marcella M.
Summerville
Love this credit card. Very convenient and easy to use. The cash back is also a good feature to have. I cannot go without mentioning to customer service; they are the best!!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?