BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far the best credit card. English speaking customer service reps. Accepted everywhere (the only places I run into problems is small merchants that only accept MC/Visa). The rewards/cash back is amazing. They have vouchers you can purchase with you cash back that gives you 50 for 40 or 25 for 15 or 150 for 75 for different places.
Jessica P.
New Orleans, LA
Discover is the best credit card company I've worked with. They are quick to recognize fraud and I get cash back on all purchases. I can use the cash back to pay for Amazon purchases. I would recommend this card to anyone that uses credit cards.
Carey  E.
I've had my discover card for almost 10 years and it's one of the best cards that I have. It gives out a free credit score, cashback bonuses, and has a low interest rate. It's a good starting card for anyone looking to get a credit card.
Mỹ Tiên B.
Richmond, OH
i'm using secured credit card with cashback bonus and match for first year user which is very helpful for first time user. no anual fee or whatever. i just had to deposit a secure amount of money which is my credit line. their service is really fast and effective. i really enjoy using my card. and it's widely accepted too.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
We also have a Discover IT card, which is fantastic because Kindercare Learning Centers have partnered with them. Different types of purchases have higher cash back ratings throughout the year, so I also pay attention to that and will use it for the extra points. I only wish Discover cards were taken more places!
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
I have had this card for almost a year. I have loved the customer service, the app, and the cashback rewards! I have not yet received my cashback match but I have a projection. This card is very easy to use and I have had no problems.
Zhane J.
I love my card, approval and setup was really easy and you can manage it in so many different ways, it also is like spending money to get it right back- thanks to it being primarily cash back. Customer service is also really nice.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
We have a discover credit card and we love the benefits that they have! You can get cash back to use on other purchases or you can get a miles card. We just recently got the miles card so we can earn travel points with our purchases!
Marlaina T.
Lafayette, LA
This is a great card! I'm constantly getting cashback bonuses. At the end of end of every year, Discover also matches your annual cashback bonus amount. The app is easy to use, and it's easy to set up automatic payments. A major benefit to Discover, is that you have access to your FICO credit score at all times.
Camille S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Discover has one of the best cash back rewards programs. It has a great APR and good credit limit. It is excepted pretty much everywhere and is my go to card because of the great rewards system. I pay off my balance in full each month or have the option to pay later with larger purchases. I would recommend
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?