BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jessisca H.
Lecanto, FL
This is my favorite credit card! Interest rates are competitive and they are no nonsense which I fully appreciate. I also take advantage over the special incentives they run quarterly.
Lynnese F.
Bronx, NY
The amount of cash back you receive is almost like a perk to this credit card, not to mention thee percentage or number hike I've seen in my credit score is immensely appealing.
Lauren B.
Definitely one of my go to cards. The cash back option is great. They often have high cash back percentages for certain purchases I'm already making so definitely a great bonus.
Vanessa P.
I'm loving the experience with Discovery. As soon as I use the credit card I get an email right away letting me know my credit card was used and that's an awesome safety feature.
Marci H.
Hutto, TX
Discover has the best options for cash-back rewards. We are thrilled with their rotating purchase rewards and incredible customer service. We plan to be Discover users for life.
Daniela G.
Memphis, TN
I love having a discover card because they are very nice and considerate with their customers. I also find it convenience that I get my credit score from them whenever I need it
alycea l.
East Hartford, CT
Currently using it as a balance transfer card with zero interest for 18 months. So far no complaints! I've missed one payment and haven't been hit with fees yet so no complaints!
Courtney P.
I love Discover. It is nice they will give you money towards your bill or on your card when you refer a friend. The 5% cash back bonus for the month is also a great perk.
Martina D.
Boyce, LA
I've had it for awhile, so far I like the cash back match and the fact that I get the chance to get 5% back on certain categories. Down fall is that other than for the 5% it's not all that great. Rarely use mine unless for a 5% category
Joan T.
Phoenix az
Very good credit card after using it sends you a text letting you know it's been used,  also all your info is on inside of card so when u get ready to pay your info doesn't show
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?