BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Discover it is an upgrade from Discover with its more extensive cashback opportunities. Discover has great customer service, a great phone app, and enables you to check your credit score easily and safely. I have had it my entire undergraduate college career and I have never experienced anything negative.
Zoe' B.
Morgan City, LA
I love having my Discover IT card. I used a balance transfer, and have been able to pay it off already and gain a credit limit increase within the first couple months. My interest rate is low, and I get cash back for being a good student. My boyfriend even got one after I did!
Ali C.
McKeesport
I had a Discover student card for years. After good history with them they changed me to a Discover It card. I enjoy getting the cash back but I don't use the card frequently. It has no annual fee and a low APR so I keep it for emergencies, and it is also my longest open card.
Justin K.
This being one of my first major credit cards I really have enjoyed the cashback match card. It helps to know that I am getting money back on my everyday purchases that I can put to my bill. I also appreciate the easy to read monthly statements that include your credit score.
Danielle F.
I'm a college student and I opened up this credit card about 6 months ago. I love the cashback rewards and I typically use it for gas or big purchases. The apr isn't ridiculous and the app that goes with it works great! I love this credit card and I do not regret opening it!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my favorite card in my wallet. The APR is great and the rewards are even better. Plus the rotating rewards categories makes it easier to earn rewards points. The rewards can be used at a lot of different places or as credit to your card for the full amount of your rewards with no minimum balance to transfer.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
The cash back match credit card is a great card if you are able to pile up good number of reward points. This card matches your reward points and hence doubles them after an year which is a great perk. There is no annual fee which is another huge advantage of this card.
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Oh credit cards. Gave me a very large limit to start with and I have been slowly but surely pay it back, The cash back reward is very nice especially since you can opt to put it towards your bill instead of using it. I need to research what gets me more cash back though
Ashley C.
Gilbert
This is an awesome credit card company to go to if you are looking to start building credit! And it's nice because you earn back money every time you pay a statement! I would highly recommend this to anyone especially students who are looking for an easy way to get credit!
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
I love having this credit card they match ever purchase you make. The pros are you are making money while spending money the cons are the interest is on the high end. I recommend this card . Make sure you say it off within the payment days to avoid the high interest.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?