BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Viridiana H.
Cape Coral, FL
I loved it. It is very easy to make payments and check balances and credit score on app. It also offers many chase back offers and offers very low interest.
Valeria R.
One of my favs! The cash back match was awesome and Discover is such a great bank. I only use less now bcuz of new card that gives me 2% back instead of 1%.
Carl R.
Mount Prospect
Ive had this card for about 5 years and I recently paid it off. The rewards are good and this catd lets you go $600 over your limit before they cut you off.
jyoti k.
I can use it anywhere and I like the point system which I can use to get either gift cards or use it to pay my bill. It is easy to contact customer service.
Diana L.
In college I got an old navy credit card and the interest was high, so I got a credit balance transfer & so far have nothing bad to say about discover card.
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City , OK
I was hesitant to get a credit card, but I have loved working with Discover. They are extremely responsive and helpful, and they treat their customers well!
Jeanelle J.
Dollar Shave club has the best razors I know they are advertised for men but these get my legs extremely smooth. There just perfect for the fuzz on my legs.
Chelsea S.
This is a pretty reliable credit card. I'm happy with my usual age and protection so far. A plus side to this card is the free FICO credit score every month
Janette Z.
Milwaukee
Easy to use, accepted everywhere and low interest rate... What else can I say? I would never complain about cash back in about EVERYTHING I buy hahaha. 💸💸💸
Simone V.
El Sobrante, CA
I love my credit card and helps a lot. I already did 1 year with it then my cash back just stopped I didn't like it. But helps and is easy to get approved
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?