BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I can honestly say this is by far the BEST credit card I've ever had! For the longest time, capital one was my favorite.. but discover so willingly gave me a credit limit of 7500! And they give u $50 for referring people! On top of that, matching you the whole first year .. thank you discover!!
Angela L.
I love how Discover gives cash back. You can also get giftcards with your rewards. I also like the fact that discover gives you your Fico score on every statement.
Heather J.
Letart, WV
I love the new credit card we got that matches your cashback thats amazing not to many others would do this but there are a few charges and a little more expencive financing but in the long run it is worth it so I would recommend this card at least your getting some of your money bk free
Charlotte G.
I've had this credit card for years and it's wonderful. I love discover in general. I had my identity stolen and then I got married and they were always really great with their fraud alerts, customer service, and timeliness. Nothing bad to say at all! Would definitely recommend to anyone who asked.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great card especially for those with rebuilding or with average credit. Awesome customer service, help with managing your credit and a generous credit line to start. Cash back rewards begin immediately and is one of the easiest and most responsive of my credit lenders. Highly recommended.

Also the card is Nice!
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Discover it is an upgrade from Discover with its more extensive cashback opportunities. Discover has great customer service, a great phone app, and enables you to check your credit score easily and safely. I have had it my entire undergraduate college career and I have never experienced anything negative.
Zoe' B.
Morgan City, LA
I love having my Discover IT card. I used a balance transfer, and have been able to pay it off already and gain a credit limit increase within the first couple months. My interest rate is low, and I get cash back for being a good student. My boyfriend even got one after I did!
Ali C.
McKeesport
I had a Discover student card for years. After good history with them they changed me to a Discover It card. I enjoy getting the cash back but I don't use the card frequently. It has no annual fee and a low APR so I keep it for emergencies, and it is also my longest open card.
Justin K.
This being one of my first major credit cards I really have enjoyed the cashback match card. It helps to know that I am getting money back on my everyday purchases that I can put to my bill. I also appreciate the easy to read monthly statements that include your credit score.
Danielle F.
I'm a college student and I opened up this credit card about 6 months ago. I love the cashback rewards and I typically use it for gas or big purchases. The apr isn't ridiculous and the app that goes with it works great! I love this credit card and I do not regret opening it!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?