BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Asia Q.
Raleigh , NC
I love my discover card! The cash back offers are great, you earn money on every purchase. I love that it helps me keep up with my credit score each month. And there customer service reps are amazing, fast and efficient!
Cassandra Z.
San Antonio, TX
I love the cashback/match and the discounts I get at certain retailers for using my card with them. I have nothing but good experiences with this card. There is no annual fee and I'd definitely recommend this card to anyone looking into a credit card. Not to mention the color/design of the card is nice
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
This is my first credit card and I absolutely love it. Discover has been so kind and helpful everytime I needed help with something. I love the cash back feature and that the match it at the end of the year! Can't beat it!!
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Great cash back program. Love the change up in rewards through the year. Recently got married and made it so simple to get a new card. They updated my information and overnighting me a new card with my new name on it.
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love my Discover card. It is my go-to card to use when making everyday purchases. I love that I get cash back on purchases I'd make anyway. I use it every single day.
Babi S.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I have my discover almost to years and love it! this alway save me to buy my dream stuffs hahah...and the best thing is that it give cash back!! I really ove it!!!
Kathryn T.
Rigby
Amazing way to build your credit with a great company that truly cares about their customers! You definitely have to stay on top of your due date so you dont have late charges. But great card great perks great company!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
THIS IS A GREAT CREDIT CARD! Cash back rewards, monthly credit score reviews, and many opportunities for notifications and text messages for fraud alert. Card is customizable with color which gives it a personal touch
Taylor L.
Great program ! The different cash back monthly focuses are great and I can't wait to use my cash back match! The referral program is really easy as well. They automatically alert you when they increase your limits.
Sabrina E.
I love that most businesses now take discover! I've earned big cash back bonuses multiple times, it was easy for me to get approved, and you can use your bonuses towards monthly payments. I'd recommend it for anyone!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?