BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Briana V.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best card for anyone who (like me) is looking to increase their credit score. I use this card sparingly and keep my balance under 20% of my total credit line. Pros: Cashback (and match), Low (to no) intro APR, Automatically checks for credit line increases after a set time, Access to your FICO score for free & a card with one of the most reputable card companies out there. My discover card is my favorite, I would definitely recommend.
Cheryl F.
It's my main credit card that I use. I've really had no issues with it so far. I love that I can earn cash back to add into paying off my card monthly! I definitely recommend it to others, and first time card holders.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
My Discover IT card is awesome! All the tools that the card comes with makes it super simple to pay off, check balances, and see my credit score. I also always get alerts for stores that I get steeper discounts at or higher amounts of cash back. I also love when i get higher cash back in certain quarters for gas or Amazon purchases!
Sarah P.
I got a Discover credit card as my first card over 6 years ago, and still use it daily. No fees and customer service is great. I often get 5% cashback on Amazon, gas, and restaurants which is great as well. The only downside is that Discover isn't accepted everywhere, but I find it's mostly small mom and pop stores that don't take it.
Annie B.
I would give this ten stars if I could. Discover has great customer service. Love the Cashback bonus and quarterly they change the rewards. Also love the discover deals.
Alyssa F.
I absolutely love Discover! From the day I called in to apply 2 years ago to just the other day when I called in to make a payment, their U.S. based customer service reps are amazing and super helpful! You can tell they really care about helping you unlike other call centers! The cash back rewards are great too!
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
I recently increased my credit score, so this is my first cash back card. I couldn't be more thrilled. The mobile app is easy to use and I live the 5% cashback offers. I always apply my cashback directly to my bill, so it's like everything is on sale. I also love having access to my credit score within the app.
veronika s.
This is a great card! Loved the cash back and that you could use it for a gift card instead. Earned money towards my payment or bought a fun gift card to treat myself!
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
This credit card has given me 100s of dollars back with its ongoing 5% program and with the usage of discover deals! I am someone who is very on top of my bills so the cash back I've received has always been extra! I think this is one of the best cash back credit cards! And there is no foreign fees!
Kat S.
I can remember back in the day the Discover Card was difficult to get and when you got one it was a big deal. I'm not sure if that's the case any more, but I was pleased when I got my Discover Card. I like the cashback match because you can use it to pay your bill, which is handy. All in all I like the Discover Card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?