BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Swapnil P.
Baltimore, MD
very nice customer service and you get 1%-3% back on o may items you buy. There are no annual fees so you can go on easy about it and you can always increase your limit if you spend enough on the card. Make sure to pay on time! Go get one already.
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
I highly recommend Discover credit card. The cash back is great. It also offers monthly discounts on items. The customer service is one of the best I have ever encountered! I love the freeze option if you cannot find your card!
Heather W.
I got the pink discover it card and I love it. It's so girlie and I've already earned rewards. I was even able to use the rewards towards things I bought on Amazon. So awesome. I'd totally recommend others to get this card.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Great rewards! Also gives me good cash back deals throughout the year, from 5% categories, to general percentage off products as well. I've been a cardholder for almost 2 years now and I love it!! Would definitely recommend
Justina R.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the discover card , I've had mine for quite awhile now and the cash back feature is awesome ! I've never had an issue with customer service and they increase your line of credit after awhile of paying your card off !
Julia N.
This is a great credit card for everyday use! The app they have is very handy and easy to navigate. I have also had no issues with their customer service. It is very easy to check your credit balance and to pay your bill.
Jamie E.
This card not only gives you cash back, it has great introductory offers. The online app makes managing this card super easy. I thought allowing you to choose your color was a nice touch. Was very happy when I saw pink.
Kellie J.
I love using my discover card when I'm in a bind or need to make a big purchase. It gives me the ability to do things I wouldn't be able to without it. I've never had any problems with it. And I love the cash back option!
Regina M.
I really like the discover card. One of the best things for me it's that you can have a lot of cash back. In one year using my card I did more than 400$ dollars in cash back. I invite a lot of my friends to use this card.
Estefany G.
Never had any problems with Discover and I absolutely love the pink card option they have! Approved for a decent line of credit the first time around. Cash back rewards is not too much but it’s cool. Convenient phone app.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?