BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

ashley p.
Summersville, KY
I love discover. I have been with this company for 6 years. The customer service reps are always so friendly and they always have great deals for cash back!!!
Magan B.
Ninety Six
Love this card was able to get 0% interest for the first 12 months and after that it will still be my lowest interest credit card. Love it I highly recommend.
Megan M.
Fargo, ND
I have had this card for just over a year and have been very happy with it! The cash back bonus is competitive with other credit cards and VERY easy to redeem.
Claudia P.
Montebello, CA
I love the fact it matched my first year. I wish I would have used it more. They have increased me a lot more than my other credit cards which is always nice .
Heather V.
One of my favorite cards to use! English speaking customer service, accepted at so many locations, and loyal to there cuatomers. I would recommend this card!
Valeria R.
One of my favs! The cash back match was awesome and Discover is such a great bank. I only use less now bcuz of new card that gives me 2% back instead of 1%.
Diana L.
In college I got an old navy credit card and the interest was high, so I got a credit balance transfer & so far have nothing bad to say about discover card.
Jeanelle J.
Dollar Shave club has the best razors I know they are advertised for men but these get my legs extremely smooth. There just perfect for the fuzz on my legs.
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Cash back in low APR easy application and found out fast that I was eligible definitely would recommend to anyone that's looking for something for low APR on
Erin A.
I love Discover- they've always been easy to work with, and the customer service is friendly and simple to get in touch with. Can't be any pickier than that.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?