BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love my credit card. Great response on customer service and I get 5% cash back bonuses. I've never had a problem and interest is not high at all. Great for just starting out!
Brandie K.
I recently canceled my card, not because anything they did, I just didn't use it. I never had a problem with their customer service, very friendly and eager to help. I made my payments on time and my credit limit increased a lot!
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
This credit card has helped increase my score by almost 100 points in less than a year! I also received my security deposit back within about 6 months of consistent payments.
Amber C.
I have had this credit card for about a year now and I love it, you do get cash back and its great besides that you get other benefits as well, like certain percentages off at certain stores.
shaina b.
Middletown, NY
Great card with good benefits. They run promotions for cash back which are generous. Customer service is decent, never had an issue. Using the app for managing the account is a plus too. Overall good card that comes highly recommended.
VernaMargo M.
Kingman, AZ
I love my Discover card! It is the best card out there. They match your cash back after the first year. They have fun colors also. Everybody comments on my pretty pink card.
Marcella M.
Love this credit card. Very convenient and easy to use. The cash back is also a good feature to have. I cannot go without mentioning to customer service; they are the best!!
Angela C.
Love my Discover match it works great for my lifestyle and is more convenient with super easy online access and amazing app. Discover it Cashback Match Credit Card
Alexandria C.
Columbus, OH
Listen, I'm extremely biased when it comes to Discover cards. I worked there for 5 years people. They're kind of the shit. Their rewards are second to none, they have amazing customer service, and working there was pretty amazing as well. I can't really complain about anything except their collections department. I forgot to make a payment, it was like 15 days late, they called me like 12 times a day. But they do their own collections, and they are a rich company. They didn't get there by having terrible collections. Just saying.
Jessica O.
I love the Discover It credit card. They are willing to work with your payments as well as offered a 0% interest rate for the first year we originally had the card. Definitely recommend to someone who is looking for awesome perks!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?