BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Nikole E.
Pinson, AL
The intresting rate was way too high. I like the late payment forgiveness though. The card as a whole is great, even the cash back bonus. I used to pay my card.
Megan M.
Fargo, ND
I have had this card for just over a year and have been very happy with it! The cash back bonus is competitive with other credit cards and VERY easy to redeem.
ally b.
Waterbury, CT
i love this card. the rewards program is really beneficial. the interest rate is high but i had no credit so it had to be. the app is also really easy to use.
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
This is the only credit card I own. It's easy to use and even easier to pay off. I enjoying seeing my credit report monthly when they send out the statements.
ashley p.
Summersville, KY
I love discover. I have been with this company for 6 years. The customer service reps are always so friendly and they always have great deals for cash back!!!
Magan B.
Ninety Six
Love this card was able to get 0% interest for the first 12 months and after that it will still be my lowest interest credit card. Love it I highly recommend.
Claudia P.
Montebello, CA
I love the fact it matched my first year. I wish I would have used it more. They have increased me a lot more than my other credit cards which is always nice .
Chelsea S.
This is a pretty reliable credit card. I'm happy with my usual age and protection so far. A plus side to this card is the free FICO credit score every month
Caitlin K.
Saint Charles, MO
I've had this credit card for years and the cash back deals are the best. It's so worth having the credit card for. They're also great with fraud protection.
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Cash back in low APR easy application and found out fast that I was eligible definitely would recommend to anyone that's looking for something for low APR on
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?