BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Lauren B.
Definitely one of my go to cards. The cash back option is great. They often have high cash back percentages for certain purchases I'm already making so definitely a great bonus.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Love my discover card! First the card it self is fancy! I get compliments! 2nd cash back is awesome!!!! 3rd APR is not that bad and they gave me 0 APR for 12 mos! The cons... some of the store they dont take this card.. so i have to use my visa of my master. But thats fine! I still recommend this card for people want a generous cash back and low APR!
Great credit card to help build credit! Use it to get small things to build credit and always pay back on time! You get cash back which can be used towards your bill! Very nice
Hannah K.
This card is my best friend and my worst enemy! The cash back is too good to resist. I use this card for all of my recurring payments and gas, so that I can pay it off each month but still reap the benefits of good old fashioned cash back. I also love Discover's online interface. It's by far the cleanest and easiest to use of any company I've used.
brit s.
Portland, OR
It is not my current card but I have used it in the past. I didn't have any issues during my uses with it. They honor the cash back which makes using a credit card worth it!
Briana V.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best card for anyone who (like me) is looking to increase their credit score. I use this card sparingly and keep my balance under 20% of my total credit line. Pros: Cashback (and match), Low (to no) intro APR, Automatically checks for credit line increases after a set time, Access to your FICO score for free & a card with one of the most reputable card companies out there. My discover card is my favorite, I would definitely recommend.
Cheryl F.
It's my main credit card that I use. I've really had no issues with it so far. I love that I can earn cash back to add into paying off my card monthly! I definitely recommend it to others, and first time card holders.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
My Discover IT card is awesome! All the tools that the card comes with makes it super simple to pay off, check balances, and see my credit score. I also always get alerts for stores that I get steeper discounts at or higher amounts of cash back. I also love when i get higher cash back in certain quarters for gas or Amazon purchases!
Sarah P.
I got a Discover credit card as my first card over 6 years ago, and still use it daily. No fees and customer service is great. I often get 5% cashback on Amazon, gas, and restaurants which is great as well. The only downside is that Discover isn't accepted everywhere, but I find it's mostly small mom and pop stores that don't take it.
Annie B.
I would give this ten stars if I could. Discover has great customer service. Love the Cashback bonus and quarterly they change the rewards. Also love the discover deals.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?