BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I can use the card nearly everywhere. And I love the cash back. I can get cash or turn it in to gift cards! What better way to reward myself
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Mansura
So easy to use. But everyday things and get cash back!!!! Doesn't get better than that! I use that cash back to get extra special goodies!!!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Great customer service, the app is easy to use, bill pay is easy. It's easy to manage expenses, to make payments. I'd definitely recommend!!
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
This is a great card. I love the cash back feature! The website and app are easy to utilize and the customer services is polite and helpful.
Angela L.
Angela L.
I love how Discover gives cash back. You can also get giftcards with your rewards. I also like the fact that discover gives you your Fico score on every statement.
Carla R.
Carla R.
BOUND BROOK, NJ
I just apply for this card I need I couple days because I'm waiting to used for something special but excited because I love to be rewarded
Tyreana J.
Tyreana J.
Peoria
I don't know to activate it but it looks like a pretty good card I haven't put money on it but they do ask for income and stuff which u shouldn't have to give them
'Viridiana R.
'Viridiana R.
I love it! Have been using it for a year now and have not had any problems. I haven't struggled with payments so the interest doesn't go up too much. I recommend!
Judith B.
Judith B.
Arlington, Tx
Always a live person to help when needed. No hidden fees, easy to read statements. Their App always lets you know when you have cash back.
Kristyn N.
Kristyn N.
Favortie credit card by far my payments are majority of the time pretty low and my rewards are perfect but still cant get used to chip lol
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?