BY DISCOVER #4 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
One of the best cards our family has ever used. The rewards program is amazing we love being able To redeem it for thing that we actually use. We also love the FICO score that we can look at.
Connie H.
Griffith, IN
This is the best credit. Every quarter, there is different categories in which 5% is given. Plus, the first year everything that is earned the company matches. Great deals throughout as well.
Christy C.
This card is great because discover is accepted everywhere and has a low interest rate. If you use your card you also build rewards the company matches and pays back to you. It is wonderful.
Manoela D.
Somerville, MA
I don't have much to say because I don't receive the card yet. That's all that I can talk about. The apply is easy to do and you can do all the stuffs online. They have a good support online.
Katie S.
Woodbury, NJ
Love my discover card! One time I bought a shed at Home Depot, I know, I know totally unlike me! Well I got a phone call a few minutes later to verify that I made the purchase. Excellent customer service.
Blanquita D.
Laredo
I love my new credit card. Customer service excellent and I could manage everything with the app they have. Everything is supper single and not difficult to use. 5% cash back in my product s
Rhonda G.
Dallas, TX
Applied for this credit card about a month ago and I've been racking up cash back on my purchases - I've already made payments to keep my utilization score low and the deposits are so fast.
Kimberllin M.
I love the idea of the cash back, but I didn't got mine yet, they still have time to do it as it says I'm the contract, but it's taking so long. Another con is the credit limit, its so low.
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
This was my first credit card and I find it easy to use. It's somewhat annoying that some stores don't accept discover. But otherwise, the online website to track my transactions is easy to use
Ivonne v.
Darien, CT
I love this credit card even when I couldn't use in all the places... they have a real good deals with its cash back and the interest are less than a similar credit card for sure I'm gonna use for a while.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?