BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Marina M.
Garner, NC
So easy to use and keep track, I love my card! I get cashback on almost everything and special bonuses for getting good grades each semester. I was worried that a lot of places wouldn't take discover, but I have not been denied yet!
Lacey L.
Hastings, NE
I LOVE Discover! It's my first credit card and the process of getting it and using it regularly has been great. I love the cash back match and the app is super easily used and functional. I love that it gives me my credit score each month. Very happy and would recommend Discover to anyone looking for a starter credit card!
Charity B.
Nampa, ID
I love this card. The Cashback option isn't something I've ever used from a checkout stand but I like that you eArn Cashback rewards and you can apply them to your statement if you want.
Zachary W.
Moon Township, PA
Great cash-back match offer in the first year and revolving 5% categories that for my shopping preferences. The one con is it is not accepted at costco. Outside of that, great experience thus far! Making money while I spend money!
Jessica T.
Hattiesburg, MS
I like my Discover card just fine. I opened it to transfer a balance and not have interest for the following year. I love the app that accompanies the card. I can go straight to it to see my balance and make payments very easily.
Erica D.
Cary, NC
I like the cash back match on this credit card. The rewards aren't as good as chase visa in my opinion but I use this discover card for when I purchase things in the bonus categories. 0% intro financing is a great perk though.
Nette H.
Nampa
Love my discover card. It's nice and I love that whenever I call someone is quick to answer the phone. Fees are low and the customer service is friendly. Also love the color of the card. Silly but it's one of my favorite things.
Rebecca T.
Aurora, IL
A great credit card that earns you cash back for gift cards or towards a statement credit. I love that this card has no annual fee and the service charge for keeping a balance on it is reasonable. It also comes in many designs!
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
Discover was one of my first credit cards that i eventually paid off. After a while they sent me a new card, with 12 months no interest and cash back match. Although, I’d rather be debt free, this card has always been reliable.
Carla B.
Tampa, FL
I love the fact that they Match my cashback for the first entire year! I also love the fact that anytime I spend money with that card the app will send me a notification, so I'll always know if someone else tries to use my card.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?