BY DISCOVER #2 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Michele S.
Glendale, AZ
I LOVE this company. They are so caring about their customers and 24/7 always take calls in a friendly manner. They'll always have my business since they helped me rebuild my credit.
Mindy H.
Pottsville, PA
My absolute favorite Credit card. The customer service is by far my favorite. When you call you talk to an actual person that can help you with anything you may have. They also track purchase and check for fraud so you feel more secure and safe.
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
This Cash back Match card from DISCOVER is the love of my life!!! I am a shopaholic. .. there I admitted it, and this card is perfect for me! Especially this time of year when I spend usually thousands on Christmas! The cash back match card matches all the cash back rewards you get for the YEAR! !! Talk about a bonus check 💵💰💲💱💳 ya baby! I am using my Match cash back rewards to buy myself ...💄👠👗👛👝👒👗👚🎁🍷🗼🏄💍 the possibilities are ENDLESS !!! The best part is with the app you can see your rewards growing right b4 your 👀! This card is a must have for the holidays , and year round! Do yourself a favor and check it out ASAP!
Courtney H.
Panama City, FL
I live my discover card with the matching rewards. I tend to use my card for only a few things a month and then pay it off right away but worth this I live that they offer rewards.
Discover was the first ad only card to approve me. I like the FICO score number on their app. I will say when you pay off your credit card it takes atleast 5 days for it to process.
Lauren M.
Rogersville, MO
This was my first credit card that I ever got. It has been a great credit card for me to start with and I still use it now. The reward options for the Cashback are great too.
Sonia D.
Rossville, KS
I can not say enough good things about Discover. Their cashback is a wonderful cherry on top. It's my lowest interest card. Customer service is amazing, always and always stateside
Koko F.
Lawrenceville, GA
This a great card to have. There are many deals that Discover offers to give you cash back or money off your purchase just for using your credit card. Use credit cards responsibly!
Bruna M.
west orange , NJ
Until now I'm having a good experience with the Discovery service. I really like the way that it works and the benefits that the card offers. Would definitely recommend to others.
Jessisca H.
Lecanto, FL
This is my favorite credit card! Interest rates are competitive and they are no nonsense which I fully appreciate. I also take advantage over the special incentives they run quarterly.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?