BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Kerri b.
Jacksonville, IL
Love my discover they gave me 0% for 15 months with a high amount I could spend. I never had an issue with them or customer service. The best part you got to pick out the color of your card.
Hallie S.
On guy in a little bit. But, but it was a piece on my own personal injury, but it was a piece on my own personal injury, but it was a piece on my own. I am going to
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love my Discover card! It's great that they do promotions with their cash back program. I like how they also implemented redeeming your rewards at any amount instead of waiting until you get to certain increments. They are also great with catching fraud. I was notified immediately when someone used my card. They removed the charges right away and my new card arrived in no time!
Sabrina M.
I love this credit card, every purchase I made I have 5% of cash back and few extra rewards, it's acceptable in many places and the app is very easy to use and practical too. I recommend!
Hannah H.
I've been using this credit card to build up my credit score. My husband and I wanted to buy a house, so for the last few years we put all of our monthly bills on the card, and pay them off every month. We can see our FICO score for free, and it's been so helpful! Plus you get cash back, and they have Discover Deals, which allows you get additional cash back at certain stores! LOVE it.
Melissa S.
Reno, NV
I actually have the Doscover It Miles card. The card I have has a nice rewards program and I easily rack up points. My only con that I can mention is that not all places take Discover.
Cynthia S.
I like how they always notify me if I'm low on credit and when my payment is due. I can always check my credit score on the app. Plus when I ever pay off my debt I get a Starbucks card
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
I just got my first Discover card. I can't believe that I never had one before. The customer service is amazing, the digital app is the most advanced of any of them. The offers they give you of additional cash awards or 0% APR are always available. They may change from time-to-time, but it's not like other cards, where you have to wait for a special offer for months.
Sherice N.
Galveston, TX
I enjoy using my discover card. I've had no problems when contacting customer service. Always people who are willing to help and speak English fluently! Discover has been great to me.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I just got this I'm not sure how I feel about it yet I did not transfer my balance and maybe I should have. But I have seen so many commercials and that's what sold me on getting this card my reading was not real good kind of in the middle age I don't love it but I don't hate it and I don't have enough I'm using it to give you a truly honest with you on the card
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?