BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Roxana C.
Roxana C.
Excellent credit card. First year with no fee and also you get cash back with every purchase that you can use later to pay your bill.
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
It's basically a normal credit card. You have to spend a lot to make it worth it and trust me, try not to put a lot on credit cards.
Marianna B.
Marianna B.
Round Lake, IL
My favorite credit card! The cash back gets earned so easily on everything and there's 5% back on special categories every 3 months.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I haven't actually received the card yet and started using it but I love all the perks and the fact that there isn't an annual fee.
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Cash back is pretty cool because you can pay your bill with it! Also you get extra cash back when you spend money at certain places
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Use it every where acceptable every where great rewards low interest rate so it easy to use and pay back without breaking the bank
Alex S.
Alex S.
San Antonio, TX
I love my credit card. They always send me alerts when I use it. I always know my balance. I also just love the way my card looks!
Latasha N.
Latasha N.
I love the perks of the Cashback, Discover is a great credit card company to deal with and their app is extremely user friendly.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
London, KY
Love this credit card. I carry it with me everywhere I go and use it frequently, the cash back feature on this card is amazing.
Denys R.
Denys R.
Strongly recommend discover I love this credit card I've had it many years best credit card I own gives you credit scores
Emerald E.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?