BY DISCOVER #3 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Carter L.
I was super skeptical about opening a line of credit with discover for some reason. Anyway, I’m super happy that I did because I can view my credit score at anytime and freeze the card instead of cancelling it when I have those moments where I’m 100% sure I lost it but then find it later on. Totally recommend!
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I’ve been using this card for a few years. I haven’t had any problem with it since I started. Customer service is very helpful & they always have different cash back promotions goin on. It’s also convenient that they tell you your credit score monthly. Overall a great credit card
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn
Discover card been my first credit card I got and their representatives is always there to answer your question apart from my other credit cards I have. They also offer you cash back that you could also use on Amazon. I always advice ppl to get an discover card.
Danielle K.
Gainesville, FL
I have been extremely happy with my Discover It card since I got it about 6 months ago. They match all cash back made for the 1st year and every quarter, there is 5% cash back on certain items. This quarter it's restaurants, which is really great! There is no interest for the first year on my card either, I would definitely recommend this to someone who knows how to manage a credit card! It also comes in a lot of cute colors!
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
I just applied for this card, but my coworker has had it for 4+ years and swears by it. She’s the reason I applied! My card will be coming soon but I’ll be sure to review again! What really got my attention was the 14 mo. of 0 APR and the 5% cash back!
Dara R.
I love Discover credit cards! I recently opened Discover Miles card because I was planning to do some traveling this year and honestly it’s been wonderful. I have noticed only few places not taking Discover so using it was so easy and raising miles or points for cash back was so easy! Also the fact that you are getting 3% back the first year is a bonus! I definitely recommend this card for building credit AND if you travel around a bit. It’s not a fancy travel card for sure but you can use your points to pay off plane tickets, car rental and transportation fees! Also it links to your Amazon account so you can use your points to pay on Amazon :)
Diane G.
Lenoir City, TN
I have the student version of this card. I love everything about it. I get texts with every purchase, emails about every deadline. I make payments with my app. I get cash back on most of my purchases and after on every year they match it.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
My husband is the one that has this card.. well it may say his name but it is my cars he uses this for the match program and the rates I wish I could give more information on this but this is the one cars I don't have anything to do with but spend
Lyndzi P.
Los Angeles, CA
Discover It card is a great cashback card comparable to the Chase Freedom.  Each quarter, you receive 5% cashback for certain categories.  Right now from July 1 through September 30, I'm getting 5% cashback for dining and restaurants.  Discover Deals is another feature for this card where you can cashback when shopping through their Deals portal with select merchants.  For example, sometimes they have $5 off $50 at Target.com where I shop frequently.
Jazzie A.
New York
The BEST credit card. I get so many cash back points. The only thing that is sometimes a problem, is that many places do not accept Discover, especially while traveling abroad. Overall it is a fabulous card and I always use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?