BY DISCOVER #5 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love my discover card! Just like the commercial says it pays to discover. The key is to pay in full each month that way you never pay interest charges and you earn cash back minus. I save them each year and use them on Christmas. Great way to save money for the holidays
Autumn H.
Love this card! The cashback is awesome. You can link it with your Amazon to take money off your order or apply it toward your discover statement. The app is awesome and makes payments a breeze.
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
We have been using Discover cards since 1989. They keep coming up with more benefits that help the average consumer. I'm for any card that will help earn points or money in today's economy.
Agui C.
Elmhurst, IL
Easy to register and very good customer support. I just received mine the last week, so is quick too after you apply for
Great way to earn cash back! Their customer service is also great. I got a $5 starbucks card from them just because :D
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ
Love the rewards and cash back this card gives, especially love that I can use my bonuses on amazon!
Brooke C.
Never had any issues with this card. Had it for three years though and I wish they would increase my credit limit. Gives you great Cashback to use and also free FICO score.
Johana A.
Woburn, MA
I love this card!

I live the color of the card, that it has all the information on the back and their Cashback program!!
Reyna B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the 5% cashback for select items that are different quarterly! Discover It is a great credit card and customer service is great!
Leah D.
The interest rate for this credit card is high. I pay it monthly, I have not used it for over 4 months and it seems to never go down.
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?