BY DISCOVER #1 in Credit Cards

• Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
  • 100% U.S. based customer service.
  • FICO® Credit Scores for free on statements and online.
  • No annual fee.

Christy H.
Arlington, TX
Great card! Interest is a little high, but aren't all credit cards? Keep up with payments and get the fico credit score one, so you'll always know where you stand
Victoria E.
I LOVE my Discover It card! I earn roughly $500 a year in free money - buying things I would be buying anyway. Could the cashback amount be higher? Sure. But, this card doesn't charge an annual fee.
Chloe S.
I love Discover! Customer service is top notch, easy online platform and app. Great cash backs for everyday and different deals every month.
I had low to average credit and got accepted. Must have!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
My first real credit card and I absolutely love it. You get cash back on certain purchases which you can apply as credit to your account or redeem for gift cards or cash. The design is pretty cool and you can get different colors if you want. I also like how you can freeze your account right from the mobile app so In case you ever lose your card, it's not a hassle to protect yourself. The rates are also really good and they offer an introductory 0% APR
Lizbeth R.
Barboursville
Awesome! Love this card. Easy to make monthly payment. Always have it on hand. Super excited about cash back.
Hate there's a rate you have to pay after serval months. But over all a great decision.
Taliah R.
ATLANTA
The interest rate lured my in, and the customer service and offerings keep me there! The app is easy to use and navigate, and I trust the integrity, stability, and knowledge of the company.
Stacy W.
Newell, WV
I absolutely love this card and all the bonus points you can earn. Plus they had a deal 14 months interest free. Going through a rough time and it's very nice having this to help get through!!
This is a great card with great rewards and discounts. I have used my card for balance transfer with no pay and no interest. There is always a promotion for different store and online products.
Angela B.
Bryant, AR
It is a decent card. I used it for balance transfer for 0% for twelve months. It was great until I used it and maxed it out. But I will have it paid off in three months. Like no annual fee too.
Maggie B.
Batesville, AR
I've had a Discover card for a decade now, and I really can't say enough good things about them. The cashback on this card is great, especially when they offered 5% back on Amazon purchases!
Emerald E.
Should I get one of these?